8.'I'm Feelin' You'

January 19,1988

Eazy- E

Me and the boys were in the studio working on our album. I just needed one more song, we got this dope ass beat but, we can't just find the right lyrics for it. This shit is irritating.

"Yoo, Dre you baby mama is outside." Tyree said at the door.

"Oh shit, let me see what's wrong." Dre shook his head.

30 Minutes later...

"Hey, Dre been out for a while let's see what the fuck is going on." I said as the boyz followed me outside. We saw Dre standing in he middle of the street with his face in is hands.

"What happened Dre ?" I asked eating my fries.

"Nicole left me and took Tyra with her." He frowned.

"Why ?" Yella asked.

"She said she was tired of living in my aunt house, so she gonna live with her mom for a while man."

"Dang man, I feel for you bruh." Cube said while putting his hand on his shoulder. We was just chilling on the side walk eating, laughing then we heard police sirens.

"Aww shit." Dre said.

"Here we go." Two cop cars pulled up and two cops came out the car.

"Ya'll niggas supposed to be somewhere ?" The black cop asked.

"Yeah, here. We working." I said in a duh tone.

"Yeah, I bet." He walked up to me.

"What we do ?" Dre asked, as the white cop cam in his face.

" We'll find out I a minute what you did." The white cop said. Other cops came over to us.

"Just, shut the fuck up and get your asses on the ground." We all looked at each other and looked at the cops.

"On the ground? What am I supposed to do with this." He referred to his fat burger. The cop smacked it out of his hand, then smacked mine out of my hand.

"Get on the ground now !"

"Get your punk ass on the ground." They said, while we slowly got on the ground.

"Hands behind your back, interlock your fingers." And we did just that.

"Why you got us on the ground like this, officer ?" Dre asked.

"It's four of us and seven of you. It's for our protection, so sit tight and let us do our jobs." They started patting us down. Jerry came out the studio.

"Umm officer, what seems to be the problem ?" He asked.

"Sir, can you stand a side please. We're trying to check these bangers, to see if their clean." The black cop stated. Jerry stepped over us.

"I'm sorry officers. These aren't bangers, their artist." He explained.

"Excuse me, artist ?"

"Yes." Jerry clarified.

"Are you serious? What kind of artist ?" I looked up at Jerry and sucked my teeth.

"These are rapper. And their working with me in the studio."

"Ok look, rapping ain't a art. And I'm sorry who are you ?" The black cop asked. looking at him up and down.

"I'm their manger." He blanked.

"Well your 'rappers', they look like gang members."

"You can't come down here and arrest people on what they look like. What are you crazy? That's police harassment !" Jerry shouted.