30.'No More Us'

Excuses my mistake

November 16,1989

Eazy

Damn, a nigga done fucked up. I feel bad about fuckin' around on Aaliyah, but I don't like the fact that nigga Ginuwine tryna take away my women away from me. I know today is the day that Aaliyah goes on her tour for her new album 'One In A Million'. I'm tryna get to her as fast as I can to talk this shit out and hopefully make things better. I pulled up to Background Records to see Aaliyah putting her bags in the tour bus trunk. I got out my car and walked up to her. When she saw me, she rolled her eyes and quickly started walking away.

"Aaliyah wait !" I grabbed her wrist, then she yanked it back.

"Don't touch me Eric !" She spat at me.

I sighed. "Can you just listen to me for a minute. Please ?"

She crossed her arms. "You have exactly one minute, go."

"Look Aaliyah baby, I'm so sorry I hurt you okay. I didn't mean to go that far with Traci, It's my fault I should have stop her from the jump. But you know how I am, this relationship ain't easy for a nigga like me. I'm so sorry baby girl, I promise it won't happen again." I said truthfully.

She smiled, showing her pearly whites. "Oh Eric." She put her soft hand on my cheek. "I know it won't happen again, because this." She point in between us. "Will never happen again."

My face dropped...

"Liyah, you ready to go ma ?!?" I heard Ginuwine say.

Aaliyah turned around. "Yeah, I'm coming !" She shouted to him, then she turn back to me. "Now if you will excuse me, I have a tour to get to. Bye Eric." She put her head down and walked towards Ginuwine. I watched them walk hand and hand into the tour bus. I just shook my head, walked to my 64' and drove off. Mannn fuck her, if she want to be with that fagot ass nigga then she do her because Imma do me.

I don't give a fuck...

2 Weeks later...

Ever since Aaliyah shut me done, a nigga been feeling bad. But now I'm doing alright cuz you know a nigga like me got options so, I decided to give me and Traci a try. As crazy as she is, when you get to know her she is very down to earth. I rolled up to her crib so I can  spend some time with Traci and my Erin. I walked up to her door and knocked on it.

"Who is it ?!?" I heard her yell.

"It's Eazy !" I shouted back.

"It's open baby." I opened the door and strolled inside to see Traci on the phone.

"Yeah Robert, everything is under control. You know I gotchu." She whispered. I cleared my throat then Traci quickly turned around. "Umm Robert I'll talk to you later.... Alright bye." She hung up the phone. She stood up and walked up to me. "Hey baby." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kiss me sliding her tongue in my mouth.

I pulled away. "Who was you talkin' to on the phone ?" I licked my lips as I raised an eyebrow.

"Umm it was my, ummm one of my home girls." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Mhmm aight. Where my princess at ?"

"Oh she upstairs let me get her stuff so we can go." She turn around and walked up stairs. She made sure her hips were switching as she walked away. A few minutes later, Traci came down stairs with Erin on her hip and a baby bag around her shoulder. My princess is 1 years old now, I didn't get to spend time with her like how I wanted because I had to work at the studio. But I'm gonna make it up to her by talking her to the park.