34.'Wet & Wild Party'

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update this chapter and I apologize for the confusion. But enjoy my loyal readers.

Excuse my mistakes

June 7,1991

Aaliyah

"Gina you better check him, mhm." I mumbled as I ate some ice cream, while watching 'Martin'. It's so relaxing to have a day off from the studio, photo shoots and interviews. I need this time to myself, with no man around. "Haha Martin you so crazy." I laughed then was cut off by my phone ringing. I sat up from the couch and picked up the phone. I cleared my throat. "Hello ?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Hey girl, it's Lisa." She said through the phone.

"Hey Lisa what's going on ?" I sat back into my couch.

"Girrrlll you would love to know." I feel her smirk.

I smirked. "Tell me."

"Did you read the new published a Jet magazine today ?"

"No I didn't get to it why ?"

"Turn to page 4 Aaliyah." I got up went to the kitchen counter, picked up the magazine and flipped to page 4.

My eyes widen. "Oh my god." I looked at the page and saw a picture of me and Eric kissing in a parking lot at the Award show. "What the hell ?!?" I spat.

"I knew u and Eazy would come around, I thought you said y'all didn't fuck ?"

"Lisa, we didn't we just a lil kiss trust me." I lied.

"Girl stop lying, from the looks of Eazy's hands it looks like more than that." She chuckled.

"Oh shut up." I laughed with her.

"But speaking of Eazy, Dre invited me to their pool party today, and I want you to come with me."

I moved the phone from my ear and frowned at it. "Girl have you lost your mind, I am not going to that pool party, I know how NWA get down and I'm not up for that. "

"Aww come on Aaliyah, it will be fun. You can perform a song and plus Eazy will be there." She singed the last part make no my laugh.

"Mmm okay fine I'll go, but it better be no shit."I warned her.

"Don't worry girl I'm Left Eye nothing gonna happen with me there, okay." She giggled.

I shook my head, laughed along with her. "Alright, I'll meet you there."

"Alright, I'll fax you the address."

"Ok, bye." And with that we hung up. I sighed. "Let's get ready." I walked upstairs to my bedroom and took a quick shower. Got out, lotion my self with coco butter and put on my favorite outfit.

 Got out, lotion my self with coco butter and put on my favorite outfit