18.'Our First Time'

Recap 💦

Omniscient

"I want you Aaliyah. I can't take it anymore, let me love you. Let me make your pain go away." Eric said while looking into her hazel eyes. What he saw was hurt and sorrow. He saw a tear go down her cheek, and wiped it off.

"I'm in love with you, Eric." Aaliyah whispered. He smiled then leaned in for a kiss. When their lips touch they actually felt something. He wrapped my arms around her, making my way to her ass. When he squeezed it firmly in my hands, she gasps. Eric used that opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth. She moaned in my mouth, making him want her even more. Aaliyah pulled away will sucking on his bottom lip. Eric licked his swollen lips as he looked at her seductively. Both him and her was breathing heavily.

"Take me to the bedroom." Aaliyah breathed out. Eazy nodded as he picked her up by her ass and Aaliyah quickly wrapped her legs around him. She put her arms around him and kissed him tenderly. They began to sloppy kiss while Eric walked towards the back room. He opened the door and closed it behind him with out breaking the kiss. Eazy put her down as her feet touched the ground, they began to take each other clothes off. They stripped until Aaliyah was in her bra and panties and Eric was in his boxers. They broke away from the kiss then looked at each other. They both saw passion and lust in each other's eyes. After all this years they were finally about to make love. Eric picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed then climbed on top of her. He kissed her lips and licked her bottom lip for an entrance as she gladly let him in. The kiss between the too was so loving they wanted this to happen for so long. They finally have the opportunity and no one was going to stop them. Eazy went down to her neck giving her sweet kisses. Aaliyah sat up to unclip her bra as Eazy sucked and bit her sweet spot. He took her bra off and looked at her perky titties. Aaliyah quickly cover them in embarrassment.

Eazy shook his head, chuckling. "No, I want to see you." He took her hands off. "All of you." He looked into her eyes then look back at her breast. He kissed her breast tenderly, sucking on her nipples and giving her hickies. Aaliyah threw her head back moaning as Eric trailed kiss down to her stomach. He took off her panties with his teeth. Aaliyah looked down at him seductively as he look at her pretty, pink pussy. "Damn." Eazy mumbled then started kissing her thighs.

"E-Eric what are y-you doing-g ?" Stuttered while trying to move away from him.

Eazy pulled her back. "Stop running." He looked up at her with lustful eyes. Eazy pulled Aaliyah to the edge of the bed and let his mouth make love to her pussy. He worked his tongue doing a lot of tricks. In circles, up and down and sucking on her click. On the other hand, Aaliyah was losing it. She never received oral before. She arch her back and covers her mouth so she wouldn't moan too loud. Eazy notice, he leaned up and removed her hands.

"Nah uh baby girl. I want to hear you moan for me." He licked his lips and went back to work. He was devouring her pussy like it was hide last meal ever. Eazy looked up as he devoured Aaliyah, her head was thrown back with her back arched. He reached one of his hands up to her breast and massaged them. Aaliyah's body shook as she reached her climax.

"Ahhhh Eric." She cried out as he licked all off her sweet juices.

"Damn you taste good." He licked his lips. Eazy climbed back on top of her and kissed her roughly. Aaliyah moan through the kiss while she took off his boxers. As they lips moved in perfect harmony, Eazy slowly eased his dick inside of her making them both hiss.