11.'Strip Club'

Before we start the drama I just want to say thanks you guys for 1K reads on this book. Thanks for support and sticking with me.  Enjoy! 😏

January 23,1988

Eazy

Me and my niggas pulled up to 'Fantasy Land' ready to see some ass and tits. We got out the car and strolled in. Lights everywhere, bitches popping pussy and money all over the floor. Shit was live tonight.

"Damn, I can't believe our album is a done deal. We about to get paid." Ren said while dapping us up.

"Hell yeah, and I can't wait to watch these bitches dance for my money." Yella said, making us laugh.

"Yo, Yo, Yooo I'm DJ T and I need y'all ass to give it up for Eazy - E and NWA. Their album is out tonight so, buy that shit cuz it hot." The DJ said, hyping everyone up. I was looking around and I saw Jerry getting a lap dance from a blond.

"Aye, ain't that Jerry ova' there." I pointed.

"Yeah that's him, come on." Cube said, we walked up to him and he looked at us smiling.

"Hello fellas." Putting money in the strippers thong then she walked away.

"Wassup." We said.

"What you doing here man ?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, ain't you married ?" Dre raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but I'm getting a divorce so I'm just enjoying myself." He chuckled, we laughed along with him. The guys went somewhere in the club, but I really want a damn lap dance.

"Well hello Eazy- E." I heard a sweet voice. I turned around and saw Traci, Jada's friend.  She was wearing a hot pink bra, matching thong with black pumps.

Damn...

"Wassup Traci, you work here ?" I raised an eyebrow, looking at her up and down.

"Yeah, so wassup? You want a dance or what ?" She bit her lip seductively.

I licked my lips at her. "Hell yeah." She grabbed my hand.

"Come on baby boy." She walked in front of me, I watched her ass jiggle as she walked and she took me to a private room. She closed the door, pushed me on the couch then got on top of me. I put my hands on her hips as she straddled me.

"So..." She rubbed her hands all over my chest. "Do you want a lap dance, or a private dance ?" She purred in my ear.

"Private." I said rubbing her thighs.  She smirked at me, got up and turned on some soft music and started dancing. She started rubbing her body, doing a body roll biting her finger. I threw some money her enjoying the show, she was making my dick hard and I was ready to fuck the shit out of her. She took of her bra and threw it at me, I caught it. She smiled at me, turned around bending over taking off her panties. I turned my head side ways looking at the phat pussy. Traci stood back up and walked over to me. She got on her knees and unbuckled my pants.

"Will this cost extra ?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Nah daddy it's free, just sit back and relax." She whipped out my big man and licked he tip. I groaned and looked down at her.

"Suck this dick for daddy." I smirked. She winked at me and shoved my dick in her mouth. I threw my head back as she bobbed her head on my dick. I grabbed her hair, pushing her down and I can feel my dick near her throat.

"Damn Traci, shit." She massaged my balls while taking my dick out her mouth and licking it. She put it back in her mouth and deep throated. I felt myself about to bust, so I tried to push her away but she kept going  bobbing her head faster.