10.'Just Friends'

Warning Sexual Content~ 💦
Recap

Aaliyah

I ran into the building and I saw Jerry. "Wassup Jerry." I said while taking off my shades.

"Hello, how are you ?" He asked smoking a cigarette.

"I'm fine. Umm where the guys at."

"Oh they in the chill area." He walked into his office. I walked down the lobby into the chill area where my peps were at. I was Eazy playing the drums, he was really good, saw my sister Stacey sit on Ren's lap, Tyree laughing with Yella, and I see Jada Yelling in Dre face acting a fool.

"Oh shit Liyah, look at you. Looking like a thug and shit." Ren joked.

I chuckled. "Well you know how I do. Gotta keep it on G shit." I sang while posing. They all laugh at my goofiness.

"Where were you ?" Stacey asked.

"At a photo shoot for my album cover." I put my hands on my hips. "Where were you Ms. Haughton ?"

"I was busy." She grinned while was Ren was kissing on her neck.

"Eww ok." I giggled.

"Yoo! Aaliyah, help me. Dre think I'm play I beat him in a bet and he needs to give me my money. " Jada shouted rolling her neck.

"Aight hold on, let me put my nigga snatchers on first." I put back on my shades and walked over to them.

"Nigga what ?" Tyree joked, making everyone laugh again.

"Boy hush, so Dre. Give up the money now or it's going to a problem." I said while clapping my hand with each word. 

"What? Hell no I ain't giving her shit. She cheated." Dre stated.

"No nigga no !" Jada said while poking his forehead. I laughed.

He sucked his teeth. "Yoo! E, help me out nigga." He shouted at him.

"Aight." He got up from his drum set and walked right beside Dre. "What's good ?" He looked at me up and down.

"Nigga, what you gonna do? Ummm nothing." I got in his face.

"That's right Aaliyah, you tell him. Now back to you." Jada poked his forehead again. "Give me my ten dollars."

"No !" We said in unison. They knew we was joking around but hey that's what we do. Dre and Eazy looked at each other then looked back at us smirking. They were laughing at us.

"What the fuck is so funny ?" We spat in unison, putting our hands on our hips.

"This." Eazy said, then all of a sudden him and Dre picked us up. Throwing us over their shoulders.

"Nah huh, Eric. Put me down !" I shouted.

Jada was kicking and screaming. "Fight back Liyah." She yelled at me as Dre took her in the hall way.

I bit Eazy's back. "Aye ! Cut that shit out." He slapped my ass in return.

"OWW ." I wined in pain. He dropped me on the couch, got on top of me and pinned my hands to the couch.

"Get off of me Eric, your heavy." I struggled to get out of his grip.

"No, talk to me." He looked into my eyes. "Are you mad at me about what happened earlier ?" He asked,

"No. Why should I be mad? Your my best friend, I can only be happy for you. Okay ?"  I looked to the side. He let go of my arms.

"Look at me." I turned and looked at him. "I know you too well, I know you felt awkward about the situation and I'm sorry I made you feel that way aight." He pecked my lips. "You know how I am."