Off we go!

Lyric's POV:

I woke up early and made sure I had everything packed. I think Gabby was up cuz' i heard her on the phone. Beauty was up laying on my bed looking at me. Then she reminded me of if i should take her or not. I wonder if i can, but if i can't hopefully Nicki can keep her. Why would she choose to get me a puppy right before the day I go off to college? I zipped up my suitcae and laid back down once I knew I had everything.

Gabby's POV:

I woke up and got on the phone to talk to my boyfriend. I want him to go to the same college as me and Lyric. Yeah me and Lyric are going to the same college because it has what we're both Majoring in. I'm gonna be working in career investigation while Lyric is gonna be working with kids in every type of way. Anyways me and Jhamal (my boyfriend) were talking about how he should go to the same college and be with me. He says the college he has an interest in is in Trinidad and going to college from his hometown would be weird. I can kinda agree but he'd be with me and it would be great if we were together more.

Nicki's POV:

I woke up next to Brian with his arms around me. I changed my position and looked at the time on my phone. It was only a few more hours until the girls had to go. I told Chef to make the girls a nice big breakfast before they go. I then began to mess with Brian's face changing my position back to the way it was.

"Baby wake upppp"  i whispered alittle in his ear.

"hughghhhh"  is what came out his mouth.

"Brian get up"  i say alittle louder.

"Im not ready to play Ken in trouble Nicki"  he says. I then hit his chest making him sit up quickly. "What was that for?"  he asks loudly.

"You not waking up and you were sleep so how the hell would you be ready to play Ken in trouble!?"  i ask looking at him. He just laughs alittle with me laughing along with him.

"Im always ready, just not in the morning"  he says.

"Me either you big sleepy head"  i say getting up. I could tell he was looking at my ass. " Stop it!" I yell at him going into the bathroom and shutting the door.

"Can you blame me!?"  he yells out to me making me laugh. I put on my outfit I chose to wear for the day along with a hat I like to wear with it. I freshened myself up and left the bathroom. Brian was up in the closet buttoning up his shirt. I just looked at him biting my lip. His pack makes me wanna do things. I just snatched my phone into my hand and left the room quickly before I was tempted to do anything. I met Chef in the kitchen for breakfast. He had everything laid out on the counter.

"Thanks Chef, everything looks great"  I say biting off a piece of bacon.

Lyric's POV:

I took a shower and put on a cute dress that I loved to wear on special occassions. I put my suitcases together and made up my bed. I heard the doorbell ring from downstairs. Beauty ran out the room and went down.

"Beauty come back here!"  i yell following her. When I got downstairs she was licking Travis's hand and trying to aim at his face.

"seems like someone likes you"  i say walking to give him a kiss.

"Thats something you and her seem to have in common"  he says laughing as i kiss his cheek.

"Yeah yeah"  i say. We walk into the kitchen seeing Nicki inside eating already.

"Morning Nic"  i say greeting her. She greets me and Travis back.

"Ready for today?"  she asks me.