The baby shower

Nicki's POV:

Everyone got all sad because I left them for sleep. What can I say, I'm pregnant. My family kept keeping me company and then I made them leave so I could spend time with who I really wanted time with, my mom. We were watching tv and talking.

"I missed you Nika" she said. I smiled.

"I missed you too. I was planning on calling you guys and things but I've been so busy"

"I know. Having a crazy dressing accented rapping daughter is just what I got" she said making me laugh.

"Oh mama, everything is just great. Everything is going great and I have this break from the industry." She turned towards me with a serious look.

"How are you feeling? Honestly? I know this break has your mind stable enough to start thinking more better on things."

"Honestly I feel like less music after I make my next album and more acting. Then I have my clothing line-"

"You work too hard. You should wait longer"

"Mama I'm a successful business women. I got everything handled and always will. I know how to balance everything"

"I know but I just want the best for you"

"And I already have it"

"I want more of the best for you"

"I know" I say hugging her, "but you don't need to worry about me. I'm taking care of me and my family. That's the only reason why I stay strong through everything other than having my fans". She hugged me back.

"I'm proud of you baby"

"Thanks mommy" I said pulling away.

We left out my bedroom and went where everyone else was at downstairs. I took a seat next to Brian and he wrapped his arms around me. I started dozing off in his arms and went to sleep on everyone and the movie they were watching.

Gabby's POV:

I seen Nicki was sleep, so I started whispering to everyone about the baby shower for today. I had the place ready with food and games. And then the family was here plus the crew was coming for support. Some of Nicki's close friends and other celebrities.

"Will everyone be ready?" I asked as me and Lyric were about to go after getting ready.

"Yeah" they all said.

"Brian?" I said.

"I know what to do" he said. I smiled and left out with Lyric.

Brian's POV:

I woke up Nicki after everyone left to get ready for the shower.

"Babyyy, baby wake up" I said shaking her up a bit. She whined before getting up and battered her eyes.

"Whatttt?" She asked.

"I'm taking everyone out, come get ready" I said standing her up. She groaned then got up.

"I need energy " she said going into our room and turning on her pink pill. I closed the door as we got ready. She put on a dress as I put on a casual outfit. As soon as Nicki opened the bathroom door I smelled her perfume.

"Where are we going?" She asked uninterested.

"Cheer up baby. I'm sorry I woke you up but I promise you can get more sleep when we get back" I said.

"Okay, now where are we going Brian. You know I hate surprises."

"I know but you'll love this one." I said wrapping my arms around her from behind and rubbing her belly.