Creeping around?

Brian's POV:

I woke up on the couch. Tv was off but my phone was next to me. I picked it up and there was a read message from Tracee and a picture message. I looked at them both not knowing what to say.

"Morning Brian" all three of the girls said coming into the living room. I clicked out of the messages and pretended like I was on something else.

"You seem nervous" Nicki said sitting across from me.

"Why are you on the couch?" Lyric said sitting down.

"And why do you seem nervous?" Gabby said sitting with them. I felt like I was being interrogated and I felt guilty and confused.

"You seen the messages?" I asked.

"Yes" Nicki answered calmly.

"And?"

"And what Brian?"

"Look if you think something is going on between us there isn't"

"Mhm, we'll prove it. Don't do anything you're gonna regret later" she said going away. Lyric and Gabby just looked at me.

"I'm in deep aren't I?"

"Yep"

"Pretty much"

"Dude you are so on your own" Gabby said leaving.

"Dad what did you think about the picture?" Lyric asked. "And honestly"

"...it's a nice picture" I answered. She gave me a look. "You said honestly." Worst thing about having a family is if you're a house with a bunch of girls they can become one army and kill you. I got up.

"Dad I'm pregnant" Lyric said as I walked away. I turned around and looked at her.

"What did you just say?"

Lyric's POV:

I wasn't trying to tell him but the words slipped out of me.

"I-I said I'm pregnant" I said not trying to look at him.

"What?"

"It wasn't my intentions"

"You're pregnant?"

"Yes"

"Is it by Travis?"

"Yes".

"Oh and don't bother to come upstairs if you fucked around and shit. I'm not about to sleep with a cheating man". Nicki said coming down with some blankets. I started crying alittle. Everything is all wrong.

"Lyric baby what's wrong?" She asked seeing my tears. I seen her from the corner of my eye looking at my dad. "Did you tell him?"

"You knew?!" My dad asked yelling.

"Yes, everyone but you knew" she said.

"Oh so she sleeps around and gets pregnant and doesn't get in trouble but if I were to do it I lose things?" After hearing that I ran upstairs.

Nicki's POV:

I watched as Lyric ran away.

"You had no right to say that like that out loud to her and me!"

"Nicki I didn't even do anything and you think I'm cheating on you and if I did tonight it would just make you positive I was"

"Yes Brian! My husband for over two years! Who is now a daddy of three!"

"Nicki I don't like nor love Tracee! I met her after my first day back to work"

"I don't care Brian! Just as long as nothing happens tonight we shouldn't have any fucking problems!" I said about to walk away. He grabbed my wrist holding it tight.