Unconditional pt.2

Nicki's POV:

I made us all go out to eat. Gabby invited David along too. Brian and me kept talking as Lyric and Travis did and Gabby and David were talking about earlier.

"Lets make a toast" I said holding my glass up. They grabbe s theirs and I said "to love, real love". We all hit our glasses together and toasted. After eating and talking the girls decided to stay out with their guys. I went back home and let Brian stay. I got him up to date with the kids and how I let them stay with my mom for a while. He said he thought that was unnecessary and that we should be taking care of them otherwise, I'd miss out on all the motherly things that can be memorial moments. I didn't see it like that and I guess he is right.

"How you been?" I asked.

"Honest?" He asked.

"Yes Brian. That all I want" I said.

"I know. Baby I've been miserable without you and I hate being away from you" he said.

"Okay I'm going to be honest, I haven't been able to sleep and I missed you but every time you called or I seem you, all I seem was hurt. I didn't see love, I seen betrayal. And I slipped up..." I said.

"Nicki I figured that the guys will get at you" he said. "But you're mine" he said.

"Brian you have to keep it that way if you want it that way. There are things people are shocked about with you because I actually give you opportunities I don't give other guys." I said.

"I know and I love that" he said. I laughed.

"Good, you should".

"Nicki I love you and I won't do some stupid shit like that again" he said.

"Good, I don't want that or some other dumb shit to happen again."

"I promise it won't"

"Now, you know this little tv production is going to be all over the news and tv by tomorrow" I said.

"Yes." He said laughing.

"Brian that is not funny, people gone want us on interviews and want they ratings to go up and -" he interrupted me with a strong, deep and passionate kiss. I grabbed his face kissing him back more. But then I pulled away. "I'm not giving up anything that easily. Plus we were in a bet before I found out" I said. He just laughed.

"I know baby, and I don't care about the sex. I just wanted a kiss" he said. I smiled.

Lyric's POV:

Me and Travis were sitting in a park we would always go to. I was sitting on a bench with him.

"Travis that was stupid and I get it that you did it because you wanted a family with me. I get it that you love me but you do have to be patient. Baby we are freshman in college. We have our whole life ahead of us."

"I know and I'm willing to wait. I learned my lesson baby" he said. I smiled.

"Okay, good".

"And baby I don't poke a hole in the condom. I put it on wrong at first and remember when we were in health class and he was like if you put it on wrong that your DNA or whatever is stuck on it?" He said.

"Omg! You put it on wrong? Why didn't you just change the condom?" She asked.

"It's not like I planning on fucking alot and carry a whole thing of em." After he said that I laughed.

"Still though Travis" I said.

"I know" he said.

"You're horrible" I said laughing. He just smiled.

"I love you " he said. "Mhm, I love you too" I said then kissed him.

Gabby's POV:

Me and David were out at a little cafe shop and talking. After a while of flirting and talking he took me back home.

"Wanna come in?" I asked.

"You sure Nicki and Brian won't mind?" He asked, "or aren't doing anything." I paused. "They better not be doing anything!" I said walking inside. He laughed and followed. They were just on the couch all snuggled up.

"I was about tah say!" I said walking in. Nicki jumped alittle.

"Gabby you scared me" she said sitting up.

"Mhm, probably would of scared you more if you were up to something" I said siting with David on the other couch.

"Mhm, what y'all do?" She asked.

"Just talked" I said. "Then came here".

"Hopefully Lyric is out just talking" said Brian.

"She is" said Nicki.

"Oh ms. Accuracy has spoken" I said.

"More like Raven Baxter predicting the future" said Brian. Me and David laughed and Nicki smacked the back of his head. Lyric then walked in and seen all of us.

"Oh, y'all have a party and not invite us this time" said Lyric walking in.

"They interrupted our date" said Nicki.

"Nah, come join" I said ignoring her. She got up and came to attack me. I moved quickly and she laughed.

"Uh huh, that's what I thought" she said sitting down again.

"Y'all play too much" said Lyric sitting with Travis. Nicki looked at her.

"Oh you want some of this too?" She said. Lyric laughed then stopped.

"No mama" she said. Nicki smiled.

"And they say flattery gets you no where" I laughed with everybody.

"Ugh! Whatever"  she said standing, "I'm going to bed". She pulled Brian up with her and made him go upstairs too. He looked back and smiled.

"You ain't a getting none!" I yelled.

"We will see about that" Nicki said. I got up and ran upstairs. She had ran to her room and Brian got out the way. Lyric ran up behind me and closed the door.

"Okay! Okay! " she yelled.

"No quickies Nicki" I said.

"You know she wants it" said Lyric. I laughed with Nicki.

"He earned it for the night and like Beyonce said Im a grown ass women" she said.

"Mhm, fine. Just alot of sexual freaks running around here" I said.

"You know you one too Gabby" said Lyric.

"Shut up" I said leaving. I heard them laugh.

Nicki's POV:

Gabby is a mess.

"You don't run me!" I shouted at her. Lyric shook her head leaving and Brian came in shutting the door. He can get alittle...if I so choose.

Lyric's POV:

I went out and Travis was the only one downstairs. I brought him up to my room and we watched tv together.

"I know you over there debating in your mind" he said. I laughed.

"It's that obvious?"

"Yes but then again, I would still notice cuz I know you that well" he said.

"Shh" I said kissing him. "I'm not going to" I said.

"Fine with me" he said

(Gabby and David don't do anything)

Nicki's POV:

I got in bed with Brian and he held me. I missed this. He knows I missed it.

"How would you feel if I wanted to renew our vows?" He asked. I sat up.

"You want to?" I asked.

"Yeah, it would be nice." He said. I smiled and laid back down. It would be nice.

-okay and yes @_Raylee_ I included that Raven Baxter for you lol vote and comment barbz :)