Night Out, Secrets Out

Brian's POV:

I'm glad I have my baby back. I hope she gets back to her old ways. I think imma take her out tonight. That's probably a good idea since we haven't been out since we found out she lost the baby. Nicki was on her laptop trying to see what she needed to catch up on. I took a shower and had our sheets cleaned. Nicki then got dresses in a cute dressed she liked and wanted to wear.

"You going somewhere?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I have to reschedule everything I was suppose to do a month ago. And then I need to go see if I can finish up my clothing line renovations."

"Oh. Will you be back late, I was hoping we could go out tonight".

"Maybe but it depends on if I get everything done quickly today" she said swooshing her hair over her jacket.

"Okay, well can you please have it be done before nine tonight?" I said coming behind her and wrapping my arms around her. I seen her smile in her full body mirror. She then moved and turned towards me.

"If I leave now then yes" she then grabbed her purse after kissing me then left. I continued to get ready for my day.

Lyric's POV:

Today we have to take a lot of tests before next month, which is November, because next month is our holiday break for Thanksgiving. Then in December we have another break so that's why we have so many test to take today just so we can get it done. Gabby, Mya, and Lisa were getting ready like me for our first classes.

Me and Gabby heard about Nicki losing the baby. We have to go see her this weekend and make he happy and stuff. Gabby said "isn't that what her barbs are for". I just laughed. I grabbed my bag and books then left.

Gabby's POV:

Nicki needs to get straight. Ain't no body got time to be dealing with a party pooper. I mean yeah you lost a baby, but honey boo boo child we went through this before. Why is it all so important now? I swear we need to have a serious talk. After Lyric left I had to head out just so I could make it to class on time, even though the teachers at colleges don't care. I sat down next to my partner and got to working on my test.

Nicki's POV:

I have to be honest to myself. I actually want a baby. I'm not getting any younger and babies are like blessings. It's like Wayne said, I can always adopt if I wanted to. I would just have to talk to Brian about it.

"Nic" I heard someone call out.

"Huh, oh sorry" I said getting out of my thoughts. I almost forgot that I was in a meeting for more of my designs with my line. I tried to stay as focus as I could, but I couldn't. I just have so much going on with me it's starting to get hard to keep up with. As soon as the meeting was over I left and went by Wayne's house. I could see Paris was there. Her and Wayne must be working on a song together. Wayne's bodyguards let me in and I went down to his studio. Both him and Paris were in singing and rapping. I sat on the couch and waited til they were done. Once they were, Paris left and Wayne came to sit next to me.

"I still don't get why you signed her. She makes perfume, not music" I said. Wayne just laughed.

"Remember when I said she wanted to meet up with me a long time ago?" He asked me.

"Yeah, so?"

"Let's just say we worked something out" he said.

"Damn Wayne. For real? It's like that?" I asked. Suck a nigga dick for some trunkfit" I said. We both burst out in laughter.

"I'm not proud of it but it's whatever" he said. "Anyways, why you here?" He asked.

"I just wanted to stop by" I said.