Unconditional pt1.

Brian's POV:

I just sat in the car thinking. I got back out and went to the host.

"Hey, can you and a camera crew follow me?" I asked.

"Sure thing" he said.

"Cool, you can get them ready or whatever imma do a couple of things real quick then come back and escort you to wherever"

"Gotcha" he said. I then rushed off and went to the store. I came back and the guys were ready. They followed me to Nicki's house and I got out.

"Okay turn your cameras on." I said.

"Man, this is going to give us alot of ratings" the camera dude said. I then rang the doorbell.

Nicki's POV:

I was on the couch with the girls. I was crying my heart out and Gabby was pissed while Lyric was upset. Brian disappoints me. He's a man but he was smarter before all this. He wasn't  and isn't the cheating type. He is genuine and sweet and suppose to be IN LOVE WITH ME. Just when I'm about to be in my thoughts the doorbell rings. Gabby gets up after a few rings and opens the door.

Gabby's POV:

Oh look it's the dumbass who cheated all for nothing. I opened the door.

"What do you want?"

"Gabby I'm sorry" he said. "I know I hurt you and your aunt. Also my daughter. I know when we first met you didn't like me and now you actually have a reason to not really like me. Gabby I love your aunt and you and Nicki because y'all are my family. I messed up and ivebeen seeing the signs and hints from Nicki and I'm ready to take her back and claim her as my one and only." He said.

I just stood there and thought.

"It about time" I said. He smiled. "Now stand your ass up straight. You better do the best you can" I said. "And you will be tested" I stepped aside letting him in with the rest of the people.

Nicki's POV:

I cleared my face alittle and sat up. When I did Brian walk in front of me.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked.

"Gabby" he said.

"Brian go away" I said standing. "I'm so done and tired."

"Baby no" he said grabbing my wrist. I yanked away and went upstairs. Lyric and everyone followed.

"Brian I want you and these people out my house!" I yelled.

"And I said no" he yelled back. "Baby I'm sorry and I'm here. I want you and only you! Other women don't mean shit to me. I care for you and I'm sorry. I know you've been crying and I can see it. I also know you miss me but don't wanna go that way because of your boundaries" he said. He walked across the room and I seem the camera follow. "Remember this stuff I gave you? When we were dating I gave you this necklace" he said. "I gave you this sometime when we were broken up and I wanted you back because I said I'd never let you go. And every since then I never did. And I don't plan to". He then moved to Lyric.

"Lyric I'm sorry if I seem to mess everything up for you. But I can tell you right now that Nicki wouldn't abandon you. She loves you and she loved you before she got with me. Right Nicki?" He asked. I just nodded smiling at her. She smiled and didn't say anything.

Travis's POV:

I'm up here flipping through channels when all of a sudden I see Lyric and her family. In caption it said 'can he make it right?' I thought, of he messed up and wants to make it up on tv. I should too. I got up and left to Lyric. Besides, I need her. I've been missing her like crazy.

Nicki's POV:

Brian came up to me.

"Nicki I've been hearing what you saying and after earlier today I realized you want my trust still. You still love me and whatever respect and loyalty you give me, I should give you. Baby I just want you to know I will never do something so stupid again." He said.

"Get on your knees" I said.

"Huh?"

"Get on your mf knees" I said in a demanding tone. He did so and I told him to bow down and repeat after me.

"Say Nicki you are my life"

"Nicki you are my life no matter what" he said. I swear his ass can be such a smartass.

"And my mistake was a mistake I shall never do again"

"And I love you" he looked up then stood. He just looked at me then grabbed me by my waist and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back and the kiss got stronger. So strong and deep we forgot there were others in the room.

"Lyric!!!" We heard yell downstairs. We went out to the hall and looked over the stairs case.

"Travis?" Lyric said.

Lyric's POV:

Travis showed up from out of no where. I was actually really happy to see him. I just ran down and hugged him.

"Is everything okay?" He asked looking.

"Yes, everything is now" I said.

"Hey can we talk?" He asked.

"No need to. I want to stay together" I said.

"Yes! " he yelled and picked me up hugging me as he swung me around. I laughed and everyone said 'awe'.

Nicki's POV:

Me and Brian are back on good terms and now, so is Lyric and Travis. Gabby was happy now. I escorted the camera crew out the door and told them not to give out my address and come back. When I went inside Gabby was talking to David and lyric and Travis were on the couch all flirty. Brian came and hugged my waist from behind. Some loves are just unconditional.