Depression

Brian's POV:

It's been a month and a half since Nicki and I found out about us losing the baby. We don't know if it would of been a beautiful baby boy or a beautiful baby girl. I know I was excited and Nicki was warming up to being a real mom. She hasn't eaten anything and if she has it would only be a small portion of it.

She basically stays in her room all day and night. I can't touch her or anything cuz she just pulls away and she kicked me out the room cuz she doesn't want to see me. The girls tried to talk to her but she just stays quiet. I feel so helpless and lonely. We're both depressed and everything and I just keep trying to think of ways to make her smile. I know for a fact that I hate seeing her cry. She's like my everything and if something is off balance with her then something is off balance with me.

Nicki's POV:

I can't do anything but cry. I was drunk the first night. Threw up the next day. Getting skinnier by the minute cux i wont eat or Im just starving myself. I don't wanna see Brian or be next to him. Don't wanna talk or see anyone. Everything is just all wrong. I get so angry that I start punching walls. I just feel drained and empty. I cry every night and stay quiet. I just stay depressed.

-Sorry its short but just for now. Do you guys think there will be anything to help Nicki not be depressed anymore? Comment and vote.