Relaxing love

Lyric's POV:

The next morning I'm still in the hospital. But when I opened my eyes and looked to the right of me there was a bear with a card and balloon. I looked and read it and it had a heart on the cover. When I opened it, it read

"Hey babe, I'm sorry about all the trouble I've caused. I hope you'll get better and forgive me. I love you and I'll be waiting for your thoughts on us. I love you always... And p.s., yes I stopped by. I had to check on my one and only beautiful girlfriend. I love you Lyric-poo."

After reading I smiled and Nicki walked in when I was about to put it down.

"Look whose up smiling" she said.

"Yeahhh" I said almost blushing.

"I know what that smile is for and how you feeling" she said sitting down.

"Yeahh" I said laughing, "Nicki that was so sweet of him. I kinda feel bad now"

"Why?"

"I don't know, maybe because I said I was gonna give us a break and he comes to visit me even when I didn't want him to"

"Oh you wanted him to, you just didn't wanna look at him at the same time" she said. Nicki can be right and funny at the same time.

"Yeah, and this is such a cute bear but it'll become a chew toy for Beauty" I said. Nicki started laughing and shaking her head.

"Well are you ready to come home?" She asked.

"I get to leave today?"

"Yeah, you're good to go. I went home last night and got you some clothes and stuff" she said coming next to me with it.

"Thanks Nicki, and thanks for understanding all of this with me. It means alot."

"Yeah, you're welcome. But that isn't all. After they let you leave me and you are going to the spa and getting our nails done and get pampered and all."

"But Nicki you hate getting your nails done" I said. She started laughing.

"But I love getting massages by sexy men" she said smirking.

"Ohhh, mom." I said laughing with her. She helped me to the bathroom and the whole time I was changing I was thinking about all I loved about Nicki. She is amazing and she may not seem like the parent type but she knows when to do the right things at the right time. I finished and when I came out Nicki took my bag and helped me to the car.

"Nicki you don't have to help, I can walk" I said laughing.

"I know, just making sure you can do it but with me along" I just looked at her. "Girl you know what I mean" she said laughing. I just shook my head getting into the front seat.

Nicki's POV:

I put Lyric's bag in the car then got in heading to the spa. I know Lyric has been through a tough time. And I've been understanding but it occurred to me about my tough time with having a family. I don't Lyric to turn out like me and try so hard when she is almost at the end of her time to have a family when she feels like it.

I played "Danny Glover" on our way there. When we got there all I had to do was walk straight inside.

"We can do our nails after our massages and pampering" I said as we got into a robe.

"I hope this isn't costing alot" she said.

"So what if it did? It wouldn't matter. I love giving and I can always make the money again".

"True" she said. We both walked out and went into the massaging area and I smiled.

"Nickiiii" Lyric said, " I can feel your smile from all the way over here"

"And I can feel your jealousy from all the way over here"

"As if I could" she said. I started laughing and laid on the table. She did the same.

"Oh I will be so relaxed after this" I said.

"Me too" she said looking at the guys come in.

"Don't be checkin out my boos" I said laughing. I sat up alittle. "Can I touch your shirts, I love cotton"

"Yeah along with candy" Lyric said raising her eyebrows and side eyeing the guys. I laughed some more.

"Freak" she said.

"Must be if I sing in songs about it"

( 2-3 Hours Later )

Lyric's POV:

After hours of hanging at the spa with Nicki and acting goofy and flirty with the guys there I felt so relaxed and at peace. Nicki was texting and shaking her head as she walked out.

"See, this is the reason I don't like getting my nails done, can't tweet or text fast like I'm suppose to"

I laughed. "Seems like you been talking enough". I felt her side eye me.

"It's called being social" she said smiling as she cranked the car up and drove towards the house.

"Well excuse me" I said dramatically.

"You've been around me too long" she said laughing.

"I know right. Smh I need another boss barb"

"There is no other"  I heard her mumble.

"But i love the one I'm with soo..." I said smiling as I side eyed her waiting for her to turn. Once she did laughter filled the car. We were pretty much goofing off the whole way home. There was alot of cars in the driveway.

"Umm, am I missing something?" I asked. She just got out the car ignoring me and went inside closing the door. Um, okay then. I got out and went in and when I did  I heard "welcome home Lyric from family" I was so surprised and everything.

It was like me chilling with family for the rest of the day. Like my day was filled with love and relaxation. I know now that I can start making decisions and get what I want straight. Mostly I have to figure out if I still want to be with Travis. I really don't know where things could go with us in the future.

Anyways, my day has been fun but now I'm tired. I ate whatever food was left and laid down in my bed.

Nicki's POV:

I was laying down with Brian and watching my tv actor genius, Martin Lawrence. "Martin" is one of my favorite shows on tv. Brian was rubbing my leg and talking about today with Lyric and stuff.

"Baby stop talking and rubbing my leg" I said.

"Why?"

"Because you're irritating me" I said.

"Oh it's irritating? It's irritating now?" He said getting on top of me. I started laughing.

"Yes, now get off me"

"No. I haven't talked to my baby all day or gave her any kisses or anything" he said grabbing me. I laughed as he put me in his lap and kissed him deeply. He held my waist kissing me back and we just made out. Of coarse him being him he tried me. Tried to put his hands in certain places but I turned him down and just left his butt in the dark.

"Night Briannnn" I said laughing. I know he was shaking his head. But hey, I'm not slipping up this time.