Do i still love him? Or him?

Nicki's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone, it kept going off from notifications. I finally decided to check it. I turned over and grabbed it from off my nightstand and looked at everything. I had text from my boys. All of them -.-. Like why do they have to be so thirsty. I texted each of them back. Then I read notifications from my blog, Twitter and Instagram. I put my phone down and turned the tv on. Next thing I know the girls were walking in.

"Did we fall asleep on you last night?" Lyric asked climbing in my bed with Gabby.

"Yes, but it's okay" I said.

"Okay"

"Mhm, so where you go last night Nicki?" Gabby said. I laughed.

"Ugh, none of your business" I said.

"It has to be. I woke up to pee and you were gone. Next thing I know, you're outside talking with a dude....the dude sounding like Brian" she said. The girl is too smart for her age.

"My dad was here???" Lyric asked.

"Okay I went somewhere but it wasn't with Brian and yes I was talking to him but it was only for a short time" I said.

"Mhm, so where did you go?" Gabby asked.

"And what y'all talk about?" Lyric asked.

"Dang, see this is why I don't tell people stuff and have to act all secretive" I said getting up. "I'm around two nosy ass teenagers or adults now" I said going into the bathroom and closing the door. I heard them laugh as I turned on shower water.

Lyric's POV:

I was flipping through channels on the tv.

"So are you wanting Nic and Brian back together?"

"What do you think?" I said.

"I warned your dad about if he broke Nicki's heart. Remember?"

"Gabby what are you planning?" She asked looking at me.

"Nothing, I'm just saying. If he were to step in again, it won't be any easier than it was the last time with all that drama."

After Gabby said that I left out the room getting my phone and closed my door calling my dad.

"Hey Lyric" he said.

"Hey, do you not know how to call or check up on your kids?" I asked annoyed realizing that.

"Well my bad for trying to get things fixed one thing at a time" he said.

"Dad why?"

"Why what?"

"Why? Why everything?"

"Lyric you're too young to understand"

"Too young!? Too young?! Do you know how old I am!? I see why Nicki doesn't want your ass back. You're acting real trifling right now. Right now Nicki thinks you're just another nigga who tried to fuck her over. And with you not trying you really are looking like that!"

"Lyric I don't wanna hear it."

"You might not wanna hear but you damn well need to! You have a wife who is about to become your ex wife and three kids! You're about to fuck up everything!" I yelled hitting my hand on the table I had in my room.

"Lyric watch how you talk to me!" He yelled.

"How about you watch what the hell you're doing!?" I yelled hanging up. My temper started to get the worst of me and I started throwing things across the room.