Adoption

Nicki's POV:

I left Brian's ass satisfied. He left me the same way but sore. I'm never doing that again. I had our adoption meeting set up, but it had to be a private one. Eventhough everyone knows about this whole baby situation the press still be on my ass just to get information. I put my phone down and went to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and cleaning my face I walked to my closet. Looking through my clothes for an outfit I felt Brian's arms wrap around my waist.

"Morning baby" he said kissing my neck and cheek.

"Morning my love" I replied. "How'd you sleep?"

"Great, you?"

"Same I guess"

"Mmm. You guess?" he said. Then turned me by my waist. I just laughed.

"Yes I guess"

"You should know"

"Oh I know.... I know I did A lot of giving last night" I said. He just smiled.

"Oh and I guess I didn't do anything?" With that said I bit my lip reminiscing about last night in my head.

*parts of last night- "Briannn!" I screamed as he went in me more. I let out moans as he held my waist. I couldn't stop him. I would squirm away but he'd just pull me back harder. I started to ride him hearing his moans in my ear. Moving his big muscled toned arms around my body as he went down it starting to eat...*

No, not now Nicki.

"Babe we have the adoption meeting today" I said changing the subject.

"Wow that quick?"

"Yes. I'm really serious about this bae, I want this" I say almost in a whining voice.

"I see. And you can have what you want." He picked me up as I hugged him. I laughed a little when he raised me up higher.

"Okay put me downnn" I demanded. He kissed my cheek before doing so. "I love you"

"I love you too." I smiled and continued trying to find an outfit. I grabbed a white baby doll dress with matching shoes then went to change. I felt Brian's eyes watch me as I left for the bathroom.

Brian's POV:

Nicki and that body of hers is just....something else. Anyways, as Nicki was getting ready, so was I. I hope everything works out. I can tell she is happy about this and if it doesn't go right, then she's might fall part. And it could be worse than the last. I put on a casual outfit (something SB would wear but less flashy). I went downstairs to eat something and waited on Nicki to finish. She came down with everything she needed grabbing a a strawberry kiwi snapple out the fridge.

"I'm driving" she said.

"Fine but don't do anything to get a ticket" I said. She just laughed. I opened the car door for her and got inside. Nicki might not be the best of drivers but she is real big on safety. Before pulling out the driveway she grabbed my face and gave me a kiss. I kissed her back smiling against her lips. I held her hand for the rest of the drive.

"Babe I was thinking about talking to Gabrielle for some tips". Once she said that I just paused and looked straight ahead. She kept looking back and forth at me and the road.

"Why?" I asked in a mellow rude and shocked type of tone.

"Well you two had Lyric and you know what it's like for having a baby and getting those type of things. Plus she could really help me out with things if I need it." She said. I was still shocked.

"Let me know how that goes babe" I said leaning my seat back. She just looked at me and shook her head.

"Yeah, thanks".