Salty feeling

Nicki's POV:

I feel so relaxed. I don't like getting pampered like I did yesterday, but it was fun doing it with Lyric. I took a shower and put on some tights and a crop top walking around with my hairin a ponytail. Recently I just put out pictures of my natural long hair and everyone went crazy. I knew that would happen which is why I didn't put out alot.

"Wow Nicki, you've really been acting different and now you going all natural?" She asked shocked touching my hair.

"Girl yes." I said.

"You should keep it like that, why don't you wear it all the time?"

"Ehh, I don't know."

"How do you maintain it then?"

"Girl why you asking so many questions?"

"I want my hair longer like yours" she said laughing.

"And this is why I don't show the natural me...too many copy cats" I said walking out the bathroom.

"You didn't answer my question"

"And I'm not going to" I said laughing. Truth is every since I stopped and broke off sex with me and Brian I've been feeling great. And working out more too, it's like I'm feeling more energized and just put all my energy to use in things to do.

Gabby's POV:

I was at the dorm last night because I would have to be in class in the morning. I'm not gonna say anything to Mya and Lisa about their late night session last night. Basically had me up. I got up and they had the looks Nicki usually has after her and Brian have good sex and from what I heard last night it must of been good. I just left out the room and went to my first scheduled class.

Brian's POV:

I went to work and I noticed someone with dreads and the same height as Wayne. The guy turned around and was Wayne.

"Aye, what's up man!" He said giving me a dap.

"Hey man, what you doing here?" I asked.

"I want you to produce my video for one of my new songs." He said.

"Oh okay" I said leading him into my office,"what kind of vision you got?"

"I already got the location I want it at. I just need something that is like one of those drastic yet calm and normal story telling types on love". He said.

"I got cha" I said. "When you want it done?"

"Well my song drops in a couple of weeks so I thought we could go ahead and get started".

"Yeah, that's a good idea" how about we go and see this location you got." I said standing. We walked out.

"How's Nicki?" He asked.

"Good"

"And you?" He asked.

"Been pretty good too"

"And the four little kids y'all got running around" he said. I started laughing.

"Says the one with the most kids" he smiled laughing.

"Yep, that's me" he said.

"They good man, and growing"

"Yeah, I bet Nicki is happy"

"Alot" I said as we got into the car".

Nicki's POV:

I went into the studio to book a time and I seem safaree come out.