Heated romance

(Two weeks later)

Nicki's POV:

Me and Brian have been planning for the baby like crazy. And it's funny to me how Brian hasn't noticed how I have him buy things for the baby that stands for the baby's gender yet I don't make it too obvious. Then yesterday Drake came by surprisingly. We were talking for hours catching up and it occurred to me about names. Through our talk I figured out the perfect name for my baby. He was messing with me about my stomach getting bigger. Shakes my head, I got something for him when he has a child...if he does. As for everyone else Gabby has been good with David as far as I can see but Lyric on the other hand has been depressed and I'm sure it's about her and Travis. But I'm not gonna butt in about it..just yet. Plus today is me and Brian's three year anniversary. Yes, me and My Man have been together for three long years. We already know what we gone do and everything.

Gabby's POV:

David and I are going to go out on our official real date tonight. And I can't wait. I really like him a lot and I can honestly say he's the best boyfriend I've had so far. So far... And he is so nice and kind. Plus he loves most of the stuff that I love. Like we just got so much in common. Like dude I really like you, ha. Nicki says we are like the funniest couple she's ever seen because all we do is goof around with each other. I take that as a compliment. All I know is imma be ready for tonight.

Lyric's POV:

I'm so pissed at Travis. No one but us knows that yesterday was our freaking anniversary for being together for almost a year! And he didn't call, text, email or anything over it! He just hasn't been the same Travis that I've known for years and been with for almost a year for the past three weeks. I've been staying at the house and Nicki sees the little signs I show of depression but I'm completely upset at him for not showing he remembered or anything. My heart feels broken right now and I really wanna break up. I refuse to come second to some other chick and I'm not the type to compete for some guy. And yes I said some guy because he is just a person who broke my heart. Today is Nicki and my dads anniversary. Now see he remembers his! I feel alittle jealous right now, I admit. I'm just gonna stay in bed for the rest of the day.

Travis's POV:

I was with a lot of the best anniversary planners in town. I know Lyric is mad at me but I'm doing this for her and once she sees it she will love me again. I just needed her to get alittle mad...or a lot then she can feel like an idiot for making assumptions and accusations and just wanna say I love you to me all day. I know its kinda mean yet sweet. I just want this anniversary to be good and different. I should probably text her just so she can talk to me alittle.

Nicki's POV:

I wanted time to pass by quicker. I had an outfit ready and out. Brian went out to make sure everything was all good still. I cleaned up a bit and chilled in the room on my laptop and phone. I decided to talk to my babies (barbz) for a while. Then I called Ellen and told her about me coming on the show. As me and Wayne predicted she was happy to get the details and share it on her show. So I guess I have one day out my next week planned. Lyric than came into my room and just laid in the bed.

"What's wrong babe?" I know I said I wouldn't butt in but now I'm worried.

"Nicki...yesterday was me and Travis one month anniversary but he never talked to me or anything on it.." She said looking like she was about to cry. I closed my laptop and put it to the side with my phone then pulled her in my arms. She then started sobbing on my shoulder. I then felt bad.

"It's be okay baby" I said. A few minutes later I heard small snores come from her and noticed she was sleep. Then my stomach growled. I slowly laid her down and grabbed my phone going downstairs. I called Brian and sat down eating a sandwich.