Stressed with emotions

(2 Days Later)

Gabby's POV:

Lyric told me about what happened with Brian. Everybody seems to be breaking up lately. Mya and Lisa broke up the other day because Mya started being too controlling. Lyric and Travis broke up about a week ago because of Travis and his stupider to Jupiter ass. Then it's Nicki and Brian. It's the weekend and I decided to go by the house because everybody seems to be stressing and all. I obviously have to step up and bring happiness back to everyone and even if Nicki is holding up, on the inside she is breaking down. Slowly she will crack.

On my way there I stopped and got Chinese food and three pints of ice cream with other food. You know me by now to know I snack on alot. I put in the code Lyric told me to press and the gate opened right on up. Going up to the driveway Nicki's car was gone. She must be out doing stuff. Lyric was on the doorsteps sitting down. I honked my horn and she looked up. I got out the car with everything and we both went inside.

"Are you still upset?" I asked.

"Yeah, he made me so mad" she said angrily.

"Yeah I'm pissed too"

"Gabby he messes up everything, somewhere down the line in my life. Him and my mom are bums." She said,I started laughing.

"Girl what are you talking about messing up?"

"He always does something foolish and everything results back on me"

"Lyric where are you getting at?"

"Nicki could hate me"

"Nicki don't hate you. I know that for a fact. Now your dad on the other hand, yeahhh. And girl if she decides she don't want you, it's too late. You grown and in college" I said laughing,"but Nicki doesn't hate you and never will. I remember when she told me all about you when I first moved in". She started laughing.

"I guess"

"You guess? Girl you came in here as a huge Nicki fan and a new adopted daughter of a female rapper. Now look at you. Still a barb and all worried" I said laughing. She joined in.

"Yeahh, but she's been to herself lately. And guess what she's thinking about doing with Jordan and Aubrey!?"

"What?"

"Letting Mama Carol take care of them for a while."

"Oh psh. That is probably a good thing. Mama Carol raised me instead of my mom. She thought something may go wrong then Nicki got a hold of me and here I am."

"Ohh"

"I get it that the twins are like your sister and brother but Mama carol has taken care of everyone since she was grown and wise enough. They'll be okay, honestly. And they can't always be here" I said putting things up. "They will eventually have to visit and get used to the rest of the family...like you"

"Yeahh, okay"

"Can you stop saying that?" I asked laughing. She laughed.

"Yeahh alright" we laughed harder.

"Come on, lets go have some fun" I said skipping to the living room.

Nicki's POV:

I was in the studio and I felt like rage took over me. It's like I spilled the tea about everything into a good verse. All my anger and frustration just poured out of me. I stopped and told the person controlling the music to tune my beats up more and harder. When I looked up it was Safaree walking in. I seen his lips move but I couldn't hear. The person let me hear and he said "I knew it was you in here". I just rolled my eyes and went back "start back up" I said.