Short late talk

(3:36 a.m)

Nicki's POV:

On my way home I kept thinking. I know me and Wayne have alot of history. I know me and Safaree have alot of history and now me and Brian now have history. Drake and me, I'm just gonna stay friends with him. As for everyone else, I'm just seeing who is the right one or was the right one all along.

I got out the car and I swear I screamed to the top of my lungs. Someone grabbed me. I slapped the hell out of that person kneeing them.

"Ow!" I heard him say. I recognized the voice.

"Brian!? What the fuck are you doing?!" I said. He looked like I put him in so much pain.

"You haven't answered my calls and I really want to talk to you" he said.

"Brian I obviously didn't wanna talk. Is it about your kids?" I said.

"Well I do, and no. I want to discuss us Nicki. Wait, why you coming home so late?" He asked.

"That's none of your business. And how did you get past my gate?"

"I ran in when you pulled up." He said.

"Are you watching me?!"

"Nicki I missed you. I get it that I fucked up. You gave me a choice and I didn't choose the right one. I get that it was my job to get that account with all means but me cheating on you with Tracee I know I crossed the line. I knew I crossed the line then too. Baby I'm sorry and I'm willing to do anything to get you back because I refuse to sign those divorce papers.

"Brian that's nice but you an kiss my ass right now. I don't give chances away just so niggas can keep fucking it up! You know how hard and rare it is to get with me? Or even a Sagittarius alone?"

"Nicki I don't want this" he yelled.

"I can see your sympathy and your tears but if you cheat once it's shame on you. Twice, shame on me too. And I'm not about to put myself into a position where Im going to keep repeating this. And Brian your ass is crazy. Crazy in love with me and I love that about you but obviously you not that in love with me. You went and cheated on me with another bitch that what? Seduced you!? You would give in that easily? I had to find out from someone else. What if I never found out? Like really? And you come home and don't even try that much!"

"Nicki look, I know and you up here with your security talking about get out-"

"Brian that shit has never stopped you before! Remember when we broke up? You went to my balcony even though I had security all around. And then look at you now"

"Nicki I love you! And I know you may start back to whatever you had with other guys you had on hold before me but baby you're mine. I only see you! Fuck Tracee or any other bitch. Fuck other niggas too!" When he said that I started laughing.

"Brian I'm done, I'm tired and I just want to relax. All y'all asses coming at me at once and I need to get my priorities straight." I said going inside. I went in closing and locking the door. The girls were still on the couches sleep. I tip toed upstairs and got my butt in bed. I just want sleep.

-so what do you guys think. *sings* it all comes down to this*