Come thru

Nicki's POV:

I woke wrapped in the sheets with Brian. Shakes my head. This guy...whew, okay. I looked at my phone and I had my Ellen interview today. She wants Brian to come on with me but I don't know. She even has my barbz spazzing out tweets on it. I had to make my way out the covers but Brian's heavy ass was on them.

"Where are you trying to go?" He asked making me jump alittle.

"You scared me and I'm leaving you." I said. "So get off the covers". He shook his head and pulled me into him. I started laughing as he kissed me. "Why are you so goofy in the morning?" I asked.

"Cuz I wanna make my wife laugh and see her smile in the morning." He said. It made me smile harder.

"Do you know what you gonna wear for the show?"

"Something that matches you. Not completely but ya know".

"I'm gonna wear a dress babe."

"Then I'll wear a suit that matches that dress" he said.

"You're such a ken" I said. He just laughed and let me up.

Lyric's POV:

Last night was amazing to me. I'm happy to know he wasn't cheating the whole time. After he brought me home we chilled for a minute.

*flashback*

"Don't you wanna come inside?" I asked smiling. We went inside the living room and watched tv, then made out alittle. Our kiss grew more deeper and passionate. My heart started pounding more and I knew it was time. I stopped and we went upstairs. I think our our way up there we heard Nicki and my dad. Travis started laughing and I just smiled shutting my room door.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked. I nodded.

"Do you have protection?" I asked. He nodded. It was silent for a minute then he kissed me deeply.

*scene starts fading*

I was losing my thoughts from the Gabby yelling my name.

"Lyricccc! Snap out of it!"

"Oh, morning" I said.

"Girl what are you thinking about? You are real deep into them thoughts" she said.

"Yeah. Just thinking about last night" I said.

"Ooh, me too. It was ah-mazinggg!"

"What did y'all do?" I asked. Her facial expression went dull then she acted like she had to think.

"Oh umm dinner, a walk in the park then he took me home. You know the usual. How about yours?"

"Oh it was good" I answer not trying to go into any details at all.

"Must of been real good got you thinking about it all hard". She said. I just laughed brushing it off.

"You know you seem happier than usual" I said.

"And you seem goofier than usual" she said back to me. "Anyways, do you wanna come eat breakfast?" I nodded and left out my room with her.

Gabby's POV:

Okay so that whole little moment with me and Lyric seemed unusual. We both obviously got into something last night. We had both felt like making breakfast today. Nicki came downstairs all happy and smiling hard.

"Morning girls" she said. "Aww, I was gonna make breakfast" she said in a whiny yet happy tone.

"Wow, you seem happy" Lyric said. She nodded. "Gotta look happy for my interview" she said smiling into a giggle. She was about to leave and go into the living room then she turned to us and her smile faded away.