Come out exposed

Nicki's POV:

Later on through the day I had the girls and me go to an interview I had. Well a performance then an interview on 'Vh1's fabulous life.' We arrived and there was alot of fans  screaming out my name. Then they tried to get Gabby and Lyric's attention. We walked in with security around. I had the producer come up to us to put on our mics and wait for the person to call us out to the stage.

Brian's POV:

I knew Nicki had an interview because I kept seeing it on tv. I got dressed in a better outfit then left to go there. I had a seat in the audience and I was front row. This may embarrass Nicki but if I got her attention with everyone else's then she will have to be back with me.

Nicki's POV:

The show had started and we waited for our names to be called. Before I walked out on stage fully, while waving to the audience, I seen Brian. I nudged Gabby's elbow and she noticed then got Lyric's attention on it. I sat down nervously with the girls and just paid attention to the host.

"Welcome Nicki Minaj. So glad to have you on the show. And with your daughter and Niece"

"Yes, glad that you have us" I replied.

"So tell me how fabulous is your life". I laughed.

"Fabulous but I can't lie, just like everyone else's life my life isn't perfect"

"Yes, I agree. But I see you brought someone else with you now. Everyone Nicki's husband is in the audience today". I looked down and the girls were paying attention to my reaction. He stood waving and everyone was cheering and clapping.

"Yes, I guess so but I didn't invite him" I said. Everyone went like what.

"Oh, he surprised you?"

"Yeah, you can say that" I said as everyone laughed.

"Well why don't we bring him on stage" he said. I just smiled before having a pissed look while everyone wasn't paying any tension to me.

Brian walked up on stage and sat next to me. I moved over alittle bit.

"You two look very cute together" the host said.

"Thank you" he replied. I gave him a look and his smile faded.

"So tell me Brian, how is it going being with Nicki?" He asked.

"It is amazing being with Nicki. She is very smart, responsible and caring. She is bossy yet you got to love it about her because she's a boss" he said. "But things haven't been great with us lately" he said admitting out my truth to our private and personal life.

"Ooh, juicy. What's going on?"

"Brian this is not the place" I said.

"But I need to make it right Nicki" he said.

"Got that right" said Gabby.

"Listen people," Brian said, "recently I messed up with Nicki. I made a huge mistake against my wife and I broke a couple of important things in our marriage."

"Basically his ass cheated" Gabby said out. I could tell she's been waiting to get to this point with us so she could do whatever.

"Why would you cheat on Nicki?" The host asked.

"Exactly my question. " I said. "And the bitch doesn't have a damn thing against me. Competition? I definitely don't see any!" I said. The crowd got excited by the drama and so did the host.

"It was for my job and the women kept coming on to me and seduced me"

"Can't believe you gave into that" Said Lyric.

"I messed up big and every since Nicki kicked me out the house, and hasn't been speaking to me often"

"Brian how can your ass expect that!?" Shouted Gabby. She stood up. "Your ass got warned by all three of us and it wasn't that hard to say No!!"

"What I don't get is why he would do that" said Lyric. "You have three kids, a great and great looking wife who not to mention is very famous and then you have a great life. Why would you down grade?" She said.

"I filed for divorce" I said.

"Wow" said the host.

"Nicki I'm not signing those papers" said Brian.

"Like hell you aren't!" Said Gabby. I've never seen Gab so upset.

"Whoa, just take a seat. I think all of you need to say what's on your mind"

"I'll start" said Lyric. "My life wasn't great before I lived with Nicki. And then she met me and my dad and everything turned up for me. And three years later to now they are splitting up because he once again, messed up"

"Hmm, I see. Gabby?"

"Everyone knows Nicki does not give guys many chances and Brian has already had chances before. When they weren't married and were dating he messed up and she took him back. Messed up again and took him back but now coming to find out he cheated!? Hell no, no love for you dude. And I take who my aunt dates seriously. I don't give out my trust until I put them through test and Brian I will be damned if you think we will forgive you and pretend like this never happened".

"I get it, now Nicki". I took a breathe before speaking.

"I was talking to Wayne just earlier today and he said out of all the guys I've ever messed with Brian was and is the one. I had two kids by him and got married. I have a family with him and he told me that it is very clear Brian brought out the best in me. And quite frankly, he did. I love Brian and it's clearly obvious." I said. I thought about all of our history and tears started forming. "Brian you betrayed me, lost my trust and everything. It's hard for me to give that back to you. You came home and kept that from me for practically a week. I found out through SB. Then you come on this show after days of trying to get me to forgive you and expose all of this shit and mistakes!" I said. "It's an embarrassment Brian!"

"Nicki I know-" he said about to touch me. I jumped up of the couch.

"Don't touch me Brian!" I said. "I don't know what to do or how to deal with this. You keep telling me you're gonna fix it and all I see and hear are your words. Actually do something about it Brian! Fight for me if you love me or just leave me alone!" I said crying and taking off my mic. I threw it on the couch and left off stage.

Brian's POV:

When Nicki said that I realized that, that was all she wanted the whole time. Gabby left off stage and Lyric left too but stopped. She turned to me and said "thanks" then continued walking. I was left there and then the host decided to go on break. I stood up and left out.

"Hey Brian wait up!" He said running out. I stopped and turned. Once he caught up to me he stopped and caught his breathe.

"If you want I can help you get Nicki back"

"I think I need to do it on my own but if I need you I'll come find you" I said. I walked on and got in my car leaving. How can I be so stupid not to know what Nicki has been trying to tell me the whole time. I need her and clearly she needs me.