Shocked to know

Brian's POV:

I had to take a minute to think. Gabby is right. Damn that girl will be good in the major she's in. Nicki then came down slowly and at next to us quietly.

"Baby... Are you pregnant?" I asked.

"Damn Brian! You just come out with it like that?" Gabby said.

"Yeah dad, that was not cool."

"I am" Nicki said. She then threw the test on the table making the girls jump a little at the sight.

"Eew, go wash ya hands" Gabby said. Lyric laughed a little.

I just shook my head " third times a charm Nicki, that's all I can say." She looked at me then ran upstairs then we heard a door slam.

"Nice going, it's gone be a long night for you"

Nicki's POV:

I felt like crying. I can't go through another heartbreak. I just laid in bed and cried in my pillow. Cried til I cried myself to sleep.

Brian's POV:

Everysince Nicki told us she was pregnant again I haven't seen her and I've been feeling like an ass after what I said. The girls were out with their friends. I went upstairs to check on Nicki. The door was still locked so I kept knocking until she came.

"Nicki, baby I'm sorry. Can we talk about this?" I kept knocking and talking.

"Nicki open the door!" I shouted. "Baby come to the door" I said getting nervous. She would of opened the door by now. I shook m head walking backwards and broke the door down by bursting in. Nicki was in the bed sleep with tear stains on the sheets and her pillow. I could the lines on her face where her tears ran down at. I wrapped an arm around her rubbing her arm. "Baby I'm sorry" I said leaning down and kissing her cheek. A that moment I felt weird. I checked Nicki and shook her a bit. She wasn't breathing.

"Baby!" I said shaking her some more. I ran and got he phone calling the ambulance. I fel like falling out after that.

Gabby's POV:

Me and David met up a pizza place while Lyric and one of her friends came along. We sat at different tables though.

"David you've been more quiet than before. Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, but something's not right" he said. It kind of made me laugh but I had to stop because I could see he was serious.

"What's not right?"

"Have you ever liked someone you couldn't like?" He asked. I just had a blank confused look on my face.

"Umm...no. Why?"

"Because I like someone I'm not suppose to like.." He said.

"Ohhh, that person...who you never told me about." I said.

"Yeah.."

"David who is it?" I asked. He just looked up at me.

"Promise you won't get mad?"  I just nodded and waited. "Gabby...it's you who I like".

"...well with that said, I like you too" I said.

"Really?" He asked getting excited and with a smile.

"Yeah, David I knew. I was just waiting for you to say something" I said smiling back.

"We'll in that case.. Will you go out with me?"

"No... I'm just kidding. Of coarse " I said kissing his cheek. He started blushing making him more cute to me. Then we heard Lyric and her friend laughing.