Spilled the tea!

Brian's POV:

I woke up early and told Chef to make Nicki her favorites for breakfast. He immediately got to thinking and cooking as if he knew right off the top of his head. I went upstairs and drew Nicki a bath. I knew she and I had to work today. She woke up and checked her phone like always. After she got up and picked an outfit out in her closet she walked into the bathroom meeting me inside.

"Morning Babe, what's this?" she asks referring to the bathtub.

"Your morning bath" i say.

"Aww, baby you're so sweet" she says coming to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me. She just kissed me a while more then pulled away.

"Thanks babe" she says stripping down and getting into the bathtub. "You put it at the right temperture" she says. I just smile and laugh leaving her to her bath. Chef brought up her breakfast just before she got out of her bath.

When she got out she had on her clothes and like flowers.

"Is that mine?" she asked.

"Yeah" i reply.

"Aww, Chef didn't have to make me any breakfast today" she says smiling before taking a bite of her food.

"Nic, I told him to make you breakfast" i say to her.

"Oh, awww. Babe you're so sweet" she says. "Wait, is there something going on today that I didn't know about?" she asks. I just laugh.

"No, but is there something you need to tell me?" i asked curious.

Nicki's POV:

Brian is sweet for what he's doing. Then I get why. He wants to know what's going on with me. But I don't want to tell him now. Maybe later tonight.

"No, nothing at all" i say lying.

"You sure?" He asked making sure.

"Yes love. Look I have to go now" i say giving him a kiss then leave.

"Okay, have a good day!" he yells out to me.

"You too!" i yell back. I grabbed my purse, puttinv my phone inside. Along with my jacket and hat.

"Bye Chef, thanks for the breakfast" I say walking out the door as he nods. I get into my car and head off to the studio.

Lyric's POV:

Today was our first day of classes and lots of homework. I was already in fifth period and had two assignments for homework. Boi I'll tell you the work is hard. Gabby and me met up with eachother to go get lunch together. Lisa and Mya met up with us too. We all ate at a chinese restraunt next to campus. We were seeing who had the most homework than anywone else and whoever did won. Unfortunately that person was me.

After eating we went back to our classes. Once we were done everyone did their own little thing. It was just one day and people were already partying or throwing parties. Either those two or doing something besides getting and education. All I can do is encourage and if that doesn't work they get more behind then ever, but I just have to worry about my own self.

As I entered my room Beauty was waiting by the door as she heard my key. "Hi Beauty!" i say to her. I close the door making my way inside putting down my books and getting into some more comfortable clothes. I sit at my desk and start on my homework. Mya came in moments later.

"Hey" she says sitting down.

"Hey" I greet back with my eyes still on my book.

"Whatcha workin on?" she asks getting ready for her work too.