I Know Now

Lyric's POV:

Me and Travis have been txting all day. I swear I couldn't wait til my last class was over to see him. I met him at the campus entrance as soon as class was over. He met me by the office and hugged me tightly.

"Eeekkk!" i squealed out.

"I missed you too then bae" he said laughing.

"Hahaha" i said joking with him. "Come on so we can put your things up and go do something together" i said.

"Okay" he said taking my hand and walking with me to my dorm. We when went inside I introduced him to Mya and Lisa. Gabby was out for getting a book she needed. I told Travis he could just put his bag on my bed.

"Go ahead and go out, i'll meet you" i told Travis. He just nodded his head and left.

"Not trying to get at your boyfriend or anything, but he's cute" Mya says. I just laugh.

"I know" i reply back.

"Okay so the plan is in place" she says.

"Okay. Good Luck" i say.

"See ya" she says as I walk out the room.

Gabby's POV:

I had to get this book for one of my classes next week and Jhamal wanted to meet up for lunch and the book stores line was long. I just told him I'd meet him at my dorm when Im done.

Jhamal's POV:

Gabby was at the book store and I wanted to meet up for lunch so we could talk about something. I went to her dorm and knocked on the door. Lisa answered but ahe looked like she was about to leave.

"Hey Jhamal, I have to go meet up with someone. You can see if Mya or Lyric will let you wait in their room" she said in a rush.

"Uh okay" i say as she rushes off. I just knock on Mya and Lyric's door. Mya answers.

Mya's POV:

Jhamal was at the door when I answered.

"Something you need?" i asked dully.

"Yeah, im suppose to wait for Gabby. Can I wait in here?" he asked.

"Sure I guess" I say letting him in. I close the door taking a seat at my desk and getting back to work.

"So you and James are together?" he asks.

"Yeah" i reply.

"How long?" he asks.

"Two months" i reply again.

"Oh" he says.

"How long you and Gabby been together?"  i ask.

"Long enough" he says. Wow this fool. "If anything, Im thinking about someone else" he says getting up and coming over to me to turn my chair around. We were face to face very closely.

"You have a girlfriend but you want to come after me?" i say.

"Yeah, I find you very attractive. In fact more attractive than Gabby" he says getting closer as I move away more.

"You need to get a life" i say getting up away from him.

"I have one and now I want you in it" he says pulling me into him.

"You want what you can't have, won't have and never will have" i say leaving our room.

Gabby's POV:

I was on my way back to my dorm to meet Jhamal. I went into my room and he wasn't in there. I was about to walk into the girls room when I heard him and Mya talking. And I heard Everything! I couldn't believe it, but I heard. I txted him and said I have more things to do. He read it and left the room. I just layed in bed thinking. My friends from the past years have told me how he has been cheating and flirting with other girls, but I never really paid any attention. Im just so heartbroken, but now I know.