Stressed with problems

Nicki's POV:

After last night I got to thinking. Me and Brian have sex too much. I just wanna give us a break. Plus I think if I do it'll be funny if I don't tell him because then he will think and start acting weird. It's funny when I toy with his mind. I got up this morning and put on some blue Jeanne shorts with a tank top. I was gonna stay home and take care of my babies. I know Lyric scheduled an appointment. It's sad how she has to have an abortion but if it's the best for her no one else has a say. You can't force someone to do what they don't want to do. I think she's scared she won't be able to give the life she always dreamed of for her own family. It's probably the best, probably.

I got out bottles and baby food. Pacifiers and other stuff. So many people want me on the covers of their magazine with Brian and the babies. I will have to think about it because they're so young and I don't want them to be exposed to my crazy life yet. As I was getting their breakfast ready Brian came downstairs.

"Hey baby" he said getting behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me.

"Morning" I said moving. "What are you doing today?" I asked.

"Working but I don't have to go until later"

"When is later?" I asked.

"Like twelve" he answered.

"Well since it's that time you can go clean up from last night" I said smiling into a laugh.

"Why? It's just gonna get back dirty again." He said winking then walking off.

"Brian I'm serious!" I yelled.

"Fine!" He yelled back. On his way upstairs Lyric came down and took a seat sighing.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Yes, everything is wrong."

"I assume you're talking about your situation."

"Travis isn't answering his phone, I will have to do this abortion by myself-"

"Wait. No one said you had to do it by yourself. I'll go with you if you want."

"I would love that but mom all this is so stressful" she said.

"I know the feeling" I said sitting next to her.

"Travis is probably mad but I don't give a damn. All this is his own fault." I shook my head.

"That boy is crazy" I said.

"I'm thinking about giving us a break Nic" she said.

"Maybe that's a good thing. I mean you shouldn't be chasing after no boy anyways. Stick to your education and future." After saying that I realized that Lyric was trying to do that the whole time. Damn, aren't I a good parent?

"Yeah well I'm scheduled for a 3:30" she said.

"Okay, hey do you know if Gabby has plans?" I asked.

"I think she has to go back on campus and do a few things. Plus I asked her to do a few things for me." She said.

"Okay" I said getting up. I finished the baby food.

"Hey mom not to get into your business or anything-"

"Oh lord, what?"

"Well can you and my dad just-"

"Stop having so much sex, I gotcha" I said.

"Wow that easy?" She said. I started laughing.

"No it's just Im gonna give us a break anyways. Just don't tell him. I'm sure he can figure it out later".