It's Time pt.2

Nicki's POV:

I kept screaming and pushing as they took me into the room. I am in excruciating pain.

"Can someone please give her some ice chips now!" My doctor ordered. I was sweating out my hair and alittle of my makeup seemed to fade off my face. Everyone but Brian was out in the waiting room. This bed I'm in is so uncomfortable right now. And it's weird that I have a bunch of people between my legs at once. I was screaming and pushing. I demanded Brian hold my hand.

"Ahhhh!" I kept screaming.

"Push Nicki, push! Kept pushing" my doctor said to me. I felt the baby come out more and finally they pulled out my baby.

"This one is a girl" she said. I let go of Brian's hand for a while. I looked at him and he was happy yet in pain.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed louder as the other one kicked my insides.

"Alright one more time Mrs. Maraj." I seem Brian look up a bit confused. I kept trying to push, but then the doctors told me to stop.

"The baby is caught in the unbilical cord." I sat up nervous.

"Brian can you step outside for a minute?" The doctor asked making his way to the door.

"What's wrong? Why can't I stay in?!" He asked not letting my hand go.

"Baby just go" I said breathing in and out slowly. He looked at me then kissed my forehead before leaving.

Brian's POV:

I went out to the family and they all came crowding around me.

"Is she okay? Is the baby okay?"

"I don't know. And yes one of the babies is okay" I said.

"Oh my god! More than one!?" Gabby asked.

"Yeah" I said into a smile. The doctor came out and pulled me aside.

"Sir I have to be honest. Things like this never really end well" he said.

"What do you mean things like this?" I asked concerned and serious.

"Well your wife is at a high risk of death between her and the baby". He said. I just looked down at my hands and felt light headed. He helped me into a seat.

"...so what you're telling me is my wife or my baby could die?"

"Or them both." He said. I put my head down rubbing it. I stood outraged.

"How the hell could that happen!?" I yelled. I felt like punching a wall.

"Dad what's wrong?" Lyric asked running to me. Everyone soon followed. I looked at the doctor.

"Go ahead! Tell them! Tell my family that it is possible that my wife and new born child could probably die if her labor doesn't go right!" I shouted.

"What!?" Gabby yelled.

"We are gonna try our best sir" he said calmly making me more angry.

"Oh you better!" I yelled. I may be a man but I feel like crying right now. I don't know what I would do if I lost my baby. Let alone Nicki. I love her.

-ugh! I cried writing this. Please vote and comment.