Its Time pt.3

Nicki's POV:

I've been in this room for over two hours. I've been crying from the news the doctors gave me.  Ive been praying that i make the right decision. This baby can get out of me, I know it. But what I don't know is what will happen after. I pushed the doctors call button. After a minute they came in.

"Is everything okay?" The nurse said coming in.

"Can you bring my husband in here please?" I asked.

"I can't-"

"Please?" I said again. She just looked at me then left out the room. Brian came in and pulled a chair up next to the bed. I grabbed his hand and held it.

"How you holding up?" He asked.

"Honestly I'm scared. But I'm fine as for still being alive. How about you?" I asked.

"I'm mad...disappointed. I feel like the world is asking me to choose between you and a baby that is but isn't here yet" he said.

"I never thought I could have a child after my accidental pregnancy. And here I am trying so hard to a baby and I get one then I lose one and I got now but I could possibly lose another one!" I said as tears strolled down my face. Brian looked down. He hates seeing me cry. "I want this baby Brian" I said.

"Are you saying you're gonna go through with the pregnancy?" He asked looking at me sympathetically.

"I want to" I said.

"Nicki...."

"No matter what happens I love you and everyone I know I love them" I said.

"Baby I-I don't know what I'd do without you" he said, " I love you."

"And I love you too" he kissed my hand and stared into my eyes.

"You sure about this?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm positive". He kissed my forehead before leaving.

Brian's POV:

I'm not sure if this will turn out okay but I'm hoping and praying it will. The family crowded me as I sat down. I just told them how things went.

"Brian everything is going to be okay" Mama Carol said.

"Maybe" I said.

"We all love Nika. No matter what she decides we stay by her side. I mean she's never went wrong with any decisions she's made"

"If you're trying to make me feel better its not gonna work. I still know it will be a 50/50 chance if she doesn't make it. Her or the baby". I said. She embraced me into a hug and tightly held me close to her. "It's just not right" I said.

"I know" she whispered back comforting me.

Nicki's POV:

The doctor walked back in and we started talking.

"Do you know what you are going to do?"

"Yes. I want to go through and finish" I said.

"And you're sure?" He asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"Okay. I'll get some doctors in here and we'll start" he said leaving the room. I watched as he left and started praying this goes right. It was only a couple of minutes later they started getting things ready in my room and then started.

Brian's POV:

I seen as the doctors went into the room and prayed everything would go right. I looked at everyone then looked at the clock. It was now half past midnight. Gabby came over to me with a bottle of water.

"Drink some" she said. I just looked at it then took a few sips.

"Thanks Gabby" I said. She smiled then sat back down.

(Half past an hour later)

Nicki's POV:

I was breathing heavy and sweaty all over again. I was in pain and exhausted. My body was so numb. I'm just happy I survived and had my baby boy.

"We're going to let you rest for a while" the doctor said leaving. I immediately went to sleep.

Brian's POV:

The doctors all came out the room scattering. The doctor came towards us and told us they both survived.

"I just told her to take her time and it was tough to get the baby to move around but we managed" I was so happy.

"Thank you. Thank you so much" I said shaking his hand.

"She's resting right now but if you want to see the babies go down the hall and make a right."

"Thank you again." I said. I felt everyone hug me and celebrate. We all went to see the babies and I just stood looking at them.

"Told you. You just gotta have hope son" Mama Carol said.

"Thank you" I said then hugged her. Now all we need to is wait for Nicki to wake up.

-yay! Comment and Vote :)