Welcome to more surprises

Nicki's POV:

I woke up feeling as if i was starving. I slipped my slippers on and went down stairs.

"Chef can you make a big breakfast?" I asked going into the kitchen then went inside the pantry. Inside the pantry is extra food but Chef's room also...in a way.

"Yeah, is it anything specific or...?"

"No, just make anything" I replied pouring me some apple juice. I don't like drinking orange juice unless it's sunny d.

"This hunger of yours must be serious. You never wake up this early unless it's a meeting or something"

"It isn't that early" I said taking a seat.

"It's 8:43" he said tapping his watch.

"Really?" I asked surprised. He just nodded his head and continued cooking.

Brian's POV:

I woke up in the bed alone. I scratched my head sitting up then looked around the room. I kept wondering where Nicki was. She doesn't have a meeting today. Maybe I'll see her downstairs. I stood and stretched then went and hopped into the shower.

Gabby's POV:

After eating out last night we came back and I just went up to my room. David and me were messaging all night about random things. I had brought up him and his so called crush and he didn't text me back so I just went to sleep. I headed downstairs to find Nicki. Usually I'm the first one down.

"Umm morning Nic" I said.

"Morning" she said back. Me and Chef exchanged looks.

"So why you up so early?" I asked curious.

"I woke up and I'm hungry" she said. I just laughed a bit.

"Yeah, okay. Well Chef-"

"Let you know when the foods ready, I know" he said. I just nodded and went up to Lyric's room. She was sleep but I interrupted by jumping on her bed. She sat up.

"What?" She said in her whining and cranky voice.

"Get up" I said.

"No, it's too early" she barked.

"Nah, it's too late. Get up Lyric" I said sarcastically. She just gave me a look. Then got up slowly.

"What's for breakfast?" she asks fixing her ponytail.

"Anything, but lets go downstairs" I said pushing her out the door. Me and her went down and sat on the couch.

"Why is Nicki up so early?" She asked. I just shrugged.

"We don't know" I replied. She then pulled her phone out of her pocket." You slept with your phone?"

"No, my phone slept with me" she said. Smh.

"Hey, you know my friend David?" I asked.

"Our friend David, and yeah. What about him?"

"Do you know who he likes? He won't tell me"

"Wow, you really don't know?" I just shook my head. "Gabby it's so obvious"

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Gabby it's you" she said. I just had an okay look on my face. "How could you not know?" She asked surprised.

"I don't want it to be me" I said.

"Why not? David is nice and-"

"Tall, dark and handsome" Nicki added for her.