Tryin me

Nicki's POV:

I woke up went downstairs to watch tv. Brian was already gone for work and probably wont be back sometime after six. I fixed me a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch watching tv. My phone started vibrating. When I looked at it, it was a text from Wayne.

W: Hey Nic

N: Sup?

W: Come by today? I miss ya

N: Lol okay, be over later

W: Coo

Talking to Wayne for a bit made me think about my mom and friends back in Trinidad. I'm missing them and with me being pregnant I should tell them. And even though I'm pregnant now i feel bad for all those kids who don't have a home or parents to call their own. I finished my cereal and turned the tv off. Walking to the kitchen to put my bowl up I thought I seen Gabby rummaging through the food, but to my surprise it was Lyric.

"Morning" I said.

"Oh morning, you startled me a bit" she said pulling out orange juice.

"My bad. Hey you wanna go to Wayne's house with me?" I asked.

"What time?"

"In a few minutes"

"Can't, I made plans with Travis to go to see a movie"

"This early?"

"Yeah. We have plans later tonight too"

"I hope their not plans on losing anything"

"If it were I would tell you"

"Yeah, okay. Guess I could see if Gabby will go"

"Yeah, she will most likely." Then we seen Gabby walk downstairs with her phone in one hand.

"Morning guys"

"Well we know who is in love this morning" I said as meand Lyric looked to Gabby. She just smiled.

"Do you wanna go with me to Wayne's in a bit?" I asked.

"Yes" she answered.

"Alright, we'll I'm about to get ready and when I'm done we'll leave" I said going upstairs.

Gabby's POV:

"This is perfect. I can talk to Wayne about the plans for Nicki and the baby" I said to Lyric.

"Yeah. Better you start planning now" she said.

"What Are your plans for today?"

"Me and Travis are hanging out today" she said.

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"Lyric I know you see what I've been seeing"

"I'm not going to make any accusations right now. Not until I have evidence or a real legitimate reason to believe so"

"Fine, I can help with that." I said.

"Yeah, well until then he's mine without guilt" she said gong upstairs.

I ate something real quick then went to change into some jeans from Nicki's collection with a shirt and a jacket. And just waited for Nic to finish getting ready.

Nicki's POV:

I put on some tights with boots and a shirt from my collection with a trendy jacket. I grabbed my phone and purse walking out the door with Gabby. It only took us a few minutes to get to Wayne's house. I just walked in and seen a few girls and some of the crew inside. Wayne was out by the pool lounging around. Once he seen me he got up and hugged me tight. Then Gabby.