Making up

Brian's POV:

I came home after leaving Tracee's house and went straight upstairs. Nicki was in bed on her laptop. She looked up at me as I walked in and undressed. She looked back to her laptop. I went in the bathroom and took a shower. I need to think about what all went down from yesterday til tonight.

Nicki's POV:

Brian came in looking satisfied and like we had nothing to talk about. I was on my laptop searching for things on divorces. Just in case anything did happen. I highly disagree and dislike cheating men. I certainly won't be with one. If he did cheat then I must not know my husband like I thought I did after all. Close to an hour later he came out in his boxers not paying any attention to me and left out the room. I got up and followed him.

"Do we have nothing to talk about?" I asked sitting down in a chair. He looked at me after closing the refrigerator door.

"Do we have something to talk about?" He said.

"Brian I hate playing games and I'm not about to be disgarded like a damn toy you're done playing with. And you're not going to come into my house toying with my mind over a serious discussion we need to have."

"Nicki you really need to shut up and calm down. Let me come home and breathe a little. Damn". He said getting a drink.

"Brian have you been drinking?"

"If I did I'm not drunk or at least not drunk enough". I stood up shaking my head.

"You can't drink anymore tonight" I said.

"Nicki I'm grown and I can do whatever I want".

"Yeah and I'm the person running everything in this damn house so if I say no drinking there will be no drinking!" He sat the glass down breaking it.

"Dammit Nicki!"

"I know you did not just break my glass! You better clean that shit up!"

"How about you clean it up since you run everything?! Sitting here yelling at me for some shit I didn't do!" He yelled at me.

"Oh you didn't sleep with Tracee?" I asked with an attitude.

"Hell nah! If I wanted to sleep with her I would of done it a long time ago. Tracee has nothing I want. I have a wife and kids, damn I have a family Nicki. And the fact I thought you would trust me enough and let that shit by pass you-"

"What about the kiss in the dining room?" I asked cutting him off.

"She did that all on her own."

"And tonight?"

"We didn't do anything. I made her sign the damn papers and I left. You must of forgot how men hate women that come on too strong." He said. I folded my arms standing there. "I want you to feel salty over this. I know you over there feeling stupid...like I said before." He said. I sorta laughed then started tearing up. He walked over the glass and embraced me into a tight warm hug. "Nicki I love you. I wouldn't cheat and especially not with her. I want you."

"I love you Brian and I'm sorry".

"I know". He said.

"Hey is everything okay?"  I heard Lyric asked with Gabby standing next to her.

"Whoa! Nicki did you have a tantrum?" Gabby asked looking at the glass. I started laughing alittle.

"More like Brian did" I said.

"Are you two okay now?" Lyric asked.

"Yes" I answered. "But you two aren't." I said looking up at Brian and pulling away. I walked to Lyric's side. "You do remember what you said to Lyric earlier and that was-"

"Unacceptable, I know. Come here Lyric" he said. She slowly walked over to him. "I'm sorry and I was mad and disappointed and angry at the time. Also confused" he added, "I'm sorry I said that to you and we can work through it." He said. Lyric hugged him smiling alittle.

"Dad it wasn't really my fault anyways. I'm mad at Travis at the moment."

"Let me guess, he's the one who did it?"

"Yep"

"I tell you, that boy is always up to something."

"Yeah but we'll have a talk later," she said leaving out the room.

"She is so emotional" Gabby said. "You know if she decides to keep the baby I'll take care of it for her"

"Gabby what do you know about taking care of a baby?" I asked.

"Well I did take child development class and I'm always watching after the twins" she said.

"Look we'll discuss it later" Brian said. Gabby just went upstairs.

"You can't be mad" I said.

"Why aren't you mad?" He asked me.

"Probably because I know what she's going through" I said.

"Well still. I didn't think-"

"She'd be pregnant so soon or at all" I finished for him.

"I should clean up this glass" he said changing the subject. I just let it go.

"Mhm" I said walking off. All I heard was glass being thrown in the trash and then I felt Brian lift me up. "Oh my god!" I yelled. "Don't scare me like that!" I said.

"My bad" he said. He carried me to the room and put me on the bed. I looked at my laptop and exited out of the divorce research. Guess I won't need it after all. Brian moved me into his lap and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me around on him. I tilted my head back biting my lip and he kissed my neck softly. I felt like I was about to scream at his seduction. He untied my silk robe and slid his hands inside and around my waist kissing my chest and kept kissing down. I pulled his shirt off and kissed his abs. He roughly pinned me down on the bed kissing more down my body. His hands made their way to my spot and I bit down on my lip.

"Brain stopp" I moaned out.

"You really want me to stop?" He asked rubbing me through my panties. Ugh! This man gets on my nerves whenever he does that to me. He knows I will fall for it. He slid my panties off pulling me closer to him. I felt his tongue and the pleasure he was giving me. I put my hand to his head running my fingers through his hair. He reached one of my hot spots and I moaned pushing his head in deeper. I think a mistake to do that because he started going deeper and doing tricks inside me. I started calling his name and screaming in my moans. As he kept going he started fingering me adding more fingers after some time and making me scream and moan more. I felt myself umm to him but that didn't stop him.

"Uhhh! Yesss!" I let out arching my back. I seen him smirk and then I felt his tongue flick my clit. I started shaking. He stopped and entered his friend in me making me ride him. He started grunting as I moved my hips and then it got back to me. I slowed down making him go faster grabbing my waist and I started to whine and went weak. I guess I came more but was too weak to feel it come out of me. I covered myself in the sheets with him and laid down on his chest. He kissed my forehead holding me.

"See, why would I want someone else" he sorta whispered. I giggled alittle then started falling asleep when he kept rubbing my back as he held me.

-okayyyy. I didn't really feel like doing a scene between them but I did anyways lol so comment and vote please :)