Right & wrong

(In the Middle Of The Night)

Lyric's POV:

Travis and my dad don't know I'm pregnant. I dipped out on dinner last night to go puke in the bathroom. I felt so nautious. I can barely sleep. All that tossing and turning. The reason I don't want my dad to know is because I don't want to disappoint him. And then Travis because if I decide to not go through with and he knows he will try to talk me into keeping the baby. I know for a fact I'm not ready for a baby or a family at that. Not right now.

Brian's POV:

I couldn't sleep. Tracee kissing me was and is a mistake. Wanting me to meet her in the middle of the night and shit. It will kill me to not tell Nicki. I knew Tracee had some silly ass tricks up her sleeve and it will have to stop somewhere. I got out of bed and went downstairs cutting on the tv and laying on the couch.

Nicki's POV:

I was woken up by Brian leaving the room. That's weird to me. I turned and laid on my back. Hs been acting weird since Tracee came around. But I know I won't have to worry about her, cuz if she tries something she gone need someone who can help her out on speed dial. I'm just really concerned about Lyric. She was so nauseous in the bathroom earlier. God I know how she feels.

"Nicki" I heard someone whisper at the door. I sat up about to turn my lamp on but it was Lyric saying " no, don't turn your light on". She then came up next to me.

"My dad in here?"

"No he just walked out the room" she climbed in bed with me.

"How you feeling? What's wrong?"

"Nicki I feel like a hoe and a disappointment"

"Honey you're not a hoe. It isn't like you're going around and having sex with every person you know and getting pregnant".

"I didn't want this to happen." She said.

"Everything happens for a reason Lyric. And I trust you to make the right decision. You'll get through this"

"I know." I just sat there silent with her.

"What do you want to do?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I don't want a baby coming out of me at all"

"So an abortion?"

"It wouldn't really matter cuz either way my stomach is gonna get cut open isn't it?"

"Yep" she sighed.

"We'll and abortion seems like the only resort for you" Gabby said walking in. We sorta laughed as she laid across us.

"Okay now what's your deal? Wait what time is it?" I asked. Everyone seemed to be up in the middle of the night. I grabbed my phone but it dropped as I tried to make it come my way. I didn't feel like picking it up and Gabby was on my legs anyways.

"Lyric hand me your dads phone" I said as Gabby started talking.

"Nic what would you do if you seen something you weren't suppose to see and knew it was wrong and had to tell the person but knew it would break their hearts if you did?"

Lyric handed me her dads phone and it said 3:04 a.m.

"I would tell the person or let the person who is doing the dirt know he or she need to stop". I answered. I was about to Brian's phone down but a message popped up.

Gabby's POV:

"Lyric come with me" I said getting up. She got up with me telling Nicki we were gone.

"What's up?" She asked after we entered my room.

"The person I was talking about was Brian."

"What about my dad?" She asked.

"Last night after you left to go throw up and Nicki and Benny went to put Aubrey and Jordan down we we're the only three down there. I knew I felt awkward so I finished my food and left. When I felt like eating something sweet I went back down for dessert but when I turned the corner into the door I back tracked a bit and seen them kissing."

"So my dad is cheating on Nicki?" She asked about to get loud.

"Either he is or isn't, I have no idea. I mean he did pull away fast and then she was all like meet me tomorrow night". I said.

"Wow, I can't believe this"

"I guess it makes y'all kind of even. You got a secret and so does he".

"Gabby none of this secrets are jokes, especially mine. What if I actually decided to have this baby and every time I look at the baby the words mistake will be across my forehead." She said.

"Okay Lyric I know....but are you thinking about keeping the baby?"

"No, Gabby Im not ready for it yet".

"Yeahh"

Nicki's POV:

What the hell is Tracee doing texting my husband at three in the fucking morning. I felt like throwing the phone at the wall and crying. She sent him a message saying "can't wait to see you tonight" and another was a naked picture of her. What the hell!? I got out of bed and went downstairs and seen his ass on the couch sleep. I'm thinking that is going to be his spot permanently. I put the phone next to him and went upstairs.

"Nicki is something wrong?" Gabby asked. Lyric came out next to her.

"Have you been crying?" Damn, for my house to be dark they sure can see well.

"You were talking about Brian weren't you?" I said to Gabby. She nodded slowly. I walked off about to run to my room and shed some tears. They followed me.

"Nicki what happened?" She said.

"How about what happened on your part?!" I asked.

"I just seen them kiss that's all"

"But he pulled away fast" Lyric added.

"Now what happened?" She asked. I buried my head in my knees that were up to my chest with my arms around them. A few tears escaped my eyes.

"She sent him pictures and a message saying "can't wait to see you tonight". Girls if there's one thing I ever taught you is that if another women who contacts your man at three in the morning that means affair. If it is not a women in the family". I said.

"Nicki you shouldn't be crying. He's your man and I'm sure if he's smart enough he won't do anything." Gabby said.

"Yeah, plus what doe Ashe have? What long real black hair, big boobs and alot of money" Lyric said. Nicki just looked at us then made a pouty face.

"Nicki you're better than Tracee. For one you don't have to go after someone's man, it's the other way around with you. And you're pretty, rich, have lots of fans, got something to live for. Tracee isn't no one and she obviously needs a life." Gabby said. "Look we can get SB on the phone and tell her and you that she ain't shit and ain't gone be shit" gabby said. I laughed alittle. Sb is my babyboy, always say stupid stuff but when it comes the right time it actually makes sense.

"Nicki you have nothing to worry about with her."

"I know that. I'm not gonna do anything. Brian can do what he wants and if he chooses the right way he can stay, wrong way he can go away". I said.