Start battling

RECAP:

I just grabbed my phone and keys then left. When I arrived at his place he opened up the door and smiled.

"I knew you would come" he said. He moved letting me come in.

"Your place looks nice" I said looking around.

"Yeah, I guess" he said sitting down. I sat next to him. "So what's up?" He asked.

"I feel so confused and stressed. All that's going on with me with trying to put out albums and mix tapes. Doing videos, interviews, taking care of my kids or atleast trying to." I said.

"Yeah, seems like you got alot going on" he said.

"Yes and it's too much. Too much for me to handle"

"Mhm" I looked at him.

"Are you listening!?"

"Nic what you expect me to say? If it was me with you wouldn't have this much of problems. You'd be happy and satisfied."

"How was I suppose to just wait for you Safaree!? You were gone for nearly six years!"

"Yet I managed to hold up for you Nika! Because I always loved you! More than anyone and you know that! Then you go and replaced me with another nigga who cheated on you with some other chick!"

"Yeah, thanks for telling me all over again!"

"You needed to know! Whether you liked it or not, whether you liked it or not. I did it for you. I'm not about to let you be lied to and be used as another dumb chick or celebrity who got cheated on and is between guys"

"Safaree that shit is happening now"

"How?"

"You, Wayne, Brian and Drake want me now that Brian's secret is out"

"Okay, so? We all know you could never choose and if you did it would be between me and Wayne Nic. We just never know who you really love. Then you met Brian and it became clear you loved him. Then this". I started tearing up.

"I do love him. He was my everything. I actually could have kids because of him...and you, no offense"

"None taken i guess"

"Safaree it hurts"

"I know Nicki." He said pulling me to him. "You know I wasn't gonna tell you but when I seen you, I couldn't do that to you."

"Yeah" I said sitting up and wiping off my face.

"There's just something I gotta know"

"What?"

"Did you every think about me?"

"Of coarse I did"

"So that means you still love me?" I looked at him. "Nicki be real. I was and will always be your first for everything. It was never Wayne, Drake or Brian. It was me".

"Yes it was you, but I was alone Safaree. You left me for almost a whole decade. I met Brian and things just happened. I thought about you through it whenever and I just...I don't know"

"Nicki do you still love me?" He asked.

"...yes."

"Good because I'm not giving up on you"

"What do you me-" he interrupted my question and kissed me deeply. He then climbed on top of me as I wrapped my legs and arms around him. He felt around my body and I felt his hand go up my shirt to my boobs. He kissed down my neck and to my chest down to my stomach. I sat up as he took off my shirt. He kissed my boobs taking off my bra. I started moaning. Plus I could smell alittle of his cologne and he smelled so good. He slid down my bottoms and kissed from my stomach to my spot. I bit my lip. He stood grabbing me and picking me up. He carried me to his room and put me on the bed.