Date

Camila Cabello was seen entering Lauren Jauregui's house early houses this morning.
*Picture attached
This doesn't seem like the usual hook up.
Lauren hasn't exactly been know to be seen with a girl more than once, so this only further our assumptions about the pair dating.
Will Camila really be the girl to make Lauren settle down?
Before Camila entered Lauren's house we managed to get a quick interview with her. Click below to see the full video.

*Interview

I: Can we ask you a few quick questions.
Come on don't ignore us.

C: Ask away then.

I: How did you meet Lauren?

C: At our friend's party.

I: Are you two in a relationship?

C: Yes and we're also married with 2 children.

I: Very funny. So you and Lauren are just friends?

C: Yes and she's amazing. She's one of the most down to earth people that you will ever meet.

I: Is it true that she doesn't care about her fans?

C: Lauren adores her fans. Whenever we speak, something always leads to us talking about them. She adores them and speaks about them with so much passion.

I: We'll let you go now. Thank you.

C: No probably, have a safe night.

"So why didn't you tell you're mum you was with me?" Lauren asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Because she doesn't really like you. She thinks about you how I first thought about you."

"And how did you first think of me?" She questions.

"I honestly didn't like you. I read all these stories about you with girls and it actually made me feel kind of sick." I answer truthfully.

"And what do you think of me now?"

"I think you're extremely cocky, but incredible sweet at the same time. I think that you may actually care about my feelings." I say and inch closer so our faces are centimetres apart.
"I also know that you are extremely talented with your hands." I say and see her smirk.
"I mean the way you play piano just makes me feel some type of way."

"You're unbelievable." She says laughing while leaning back.

"Yes but you love me."

"Don't flatter yourself Cabello." She says.

"Isn't it weird?" I say.

"What?"

"Well I've been here for 3 hours and we haven't even kissed yet."

"Is that so bad?" She asked.

"No. I just thought that it would be awkward with just us talking. I expected to come here and have sex, but I've enjoyed having a laugh with you."

"Me too." I hear her say.
"Um can I ask you something." She says.

"Sure."

"Well, I'm leaving Miami tomorrow and I don't know when I come back. But when I do will you perhaps want to come on a date with me?" She asked and you could sense the insecurity in her voice.

"I would love to Lauren." I say wrapping my arms around her neck and finally pressing our lips together.