Facetime

The Twitter flirting between Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello continues. The pair was sending a number of flirty tweets to each other and even replied to some 'Camren' tweets.
Lauren was quick to defend Camila when a fan of hers called Camila 'ugly'.
All that we want right now is for the two to confirm their relationship.

@LaurenJauregui: Just got off Facetime to this dork @camilacabello97
*Picture attached

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui HEY! Your the dork in this relationship!

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 What relationship huh??????

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui Just shut it Jauregui.

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 Ok babe.

@Camrenshipper: @LaurenJauregui @camilacabello97 Can you two just get married already?

@camilacabello97: @Camrenshipper @LaurenJauregui It's going to happen I promise.

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 @Camrenshipper Yep! We're going to get married on the moon.

@Laurencompany: @LaurenJauregui @camilacabello97 Look at your faces So fucking cute.

@LaurenJauregui: @Laurencompany @camilacabello97 She is pretty fucking cute.

@IH8tCamila: @camilacabello97 sorry but ur ugly

@LaurenJauregui: @IH8tCamila may I see a picture of you please?

Text

Lauren: Hey, you ok?

Camila:Yeah I'm fine. Finally got to see what it's like to have a hate page made for me...

Lauren: Just forget whoever that person is. They are doing it to get a reaction out of you. That's the only thing what haters want. They want you to get worked up and believe what they say. I don't know why they do it, but I've been in the music industry long enough to know that they aren't worth it. They're just jelous little boys and girls.

Camils: You always know the right things to sayYou're amazing Lauren.

Lauren: I'm pretty certain that your the amazing one.

Camila: The only reason why I'm amazing is because I met you. So, that must mean that your pretty fucking incredible.

Lauren: Well what can I say? I am pretty incredible.

Camila: That you are Jauregui.

Writer's note

Hi guys! I hope you like this chapter.
If you have any suggestions, questions or just want to talk feel free to message me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤