Michael

Is the romance between Pop star Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello over for good?
Last night it seemed as though Camila and Michael Clifford were flirting!!!!
Yes you heard that right.
The pair exchange a number of flirty tweets and Michael may have gotten Camila's number.
It seems as though Camila has a thing for pop stars. Could she just be using Lauren and Michael for fame?

@camilacabello97 One day I will go to Italy. It's looks so beautiful

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 I'll take you one day. I promise❤

@Michael5SOS: @camilacabello97 I can name something else, or should I say someone who is beautiful.

@camilacabello97: @Michael5SOS Oh really?

@Michael5SOS: @camilacabello97 Damn right I can.

@camilacabello97: @Michael5SOS And who might this someone be?

@Michael5SOS: @camilacabello97 You

@Michael5SOS: @camilacabello97 My notifications are going mad!

@camilacabello97: @Michael5SOS Same!

@Michael5SOS: @camilacabello97 Check your dm. I've sent you my number.

@camilacabello97: @Michael5SOS I've texted you BOYYYYYY.

@Lernisregui: @camilacabello97 What the hell???

@camilacabello97: @Lernisregui ????

@Lernisregui: @camilacabello97 You ignored Lauren's tweet to tweet fuck boy.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui Yes!!! You'll definitely need to take me. I'll hold you to that Jauregui.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui BTW I've seen your photo shoot pictures and I think I died.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui If I didn't know you I'd think that you wasn't real!

@zaynmalik: @LaurenJauregui You look stunning in your new photo shoot. Good job babe❤

@LaurenJauregui: @zaynmalik Thank you!!! I love you so much Zayn

@zaynmalik: @LaurenJauregui I love you too!!!
p.s. Do you think it's time?

@LaurenJauregui: @zaynmalik It's time!!

Text message

Camz<3: Hey Lolo

Camz<3: Are you ok?

Camz<3: Did you see my tweets?

@zaynmalik: Me and @LaurenJauregui have a new song coming out!!

@zaynmalik: It's called 'The feeling'.
@LaurenJauregui

@LaurenJauregui: @zaynmalik Can't wait for you guys to hear it. We worked our arse of.

@LaurenJauregui: @zaynmalik We hope you guys like it! <3

@zaynmalik: @LaurenJauregui They will ;)

@zaynmalik: @LaurenJauregui Oh and guys it comes out next week.

@camilacabello97: When the only person you want to talk to ignores you for someone else...

@LaurenJauregui: I guess you now know how shit it feels.

@camilacabello97: So mature.

@LaurenJauregui: Yep

@camilacabello97: I really dislike you right now.

@LaurenJauregui: I really dislike you talking to that dickhead fuck boy.

@IshipCamren: @LaurenJauregui @camilacabello97 Don't argue! I don't want my ship to go down!!!

@camilacabello97: @IshipCamren @LaurenJauregui We're not arguing babe.

@LaurenJauregui: @IshipCamren @camilacabello97 A ship can only go down if it was sailing. We never were.

@LaurenJauregui Deleted this tweet.

Writer's note

Well. A bit of drama never hurt anyone. Right?
If you guys have any suggestions for this story please feel free to message me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤