Please don't leave

I got to Camila's house and the door was already open.

"Camz!" I shout as I ran through the house. When I enter the living room there was glass shattered everywhere. I ran up stairs worried about Camila. I got to her room to find her curled up in a ball with an empty bottle of vodka in her hands.

"Lauren!" She shouts/slurred. She tried to get off the bed but landed straight on her face.
I quickly rushed over to help her back up.
I helped her sit on the bed. I sat next to her and she gave me a goofy smile.

"Why?" Thats all I asked.

"I had to forget." She says.

"Forget what? " I question.

"Forget that you don't love me anymore." She says and then just breaks down crying. I pull her into me and wrap my arms around her. I kiss the top of her head and slowly play with her hair. I always use to do this when she was upset or angry. It always used to calm her down.

"I love you Camz. I always will. I don't want you to think that just because I'm in relationship now I don't care about you, because I do. If I didn't love you I wouldn't have rushed straight here." I say hear her sobs slow down and she gently lifts her head.

"You still love me?" She whispers. I smile at her before nodding my head slightly.
"Pinky promise." She says making me laugh.
I intertwined our pinkys and kissed her finger.

"I love you too." She says smiling. I looked into her eyes, but they weren't looking back into mine. She was looking down at my lips. I couldn't help myself, my eyes looked down at her lips. They look so good right now. All I had to was lean in the most tiniest bit and we would be ki-"

My thoughts were cuts of my a pair of lips. Camila was kissing me. This is so wrong, but it feels so right. After what seemed like forever I closed my eyes and moved my lips to meet hers. I felt Camila move slightly knocking me onto my back. Camila was now straddling me, not once disconnecting our kiss.

I felt Camila's hands make their way to the hems of my t-shirt. She disconnected the kiss to pull my top over my head. She threw my top somewhere in the room and didn't waste anytime to connect our lips again.

Her hot tongue darted into my mouth making me moan at the contact. Her kiss tasted of cherry and vodka. The vodka overtaking the cherry taste.
She began to rock her hips into mine and by now I was moaning uncontrollably.

It was in this moment that I realised what I was actually doing. Camila was drunk and I was in a relationship. This shouldn't be happening. How could I let things get this far?

I pushed Camila off me and suddenly she looked hurt. It broke my heart looking at her, but I couldn't let things go further.

"Lauren did I-"

"That shouldn't have happened." I say getting up from the bed.

"I'm sorry." She says and her voice cracks at the end.

"No, don't apologise. It's my fault." I say. I saw she was about to speak but I continued.
"I'm going to go now." She doesn't say scything, instead she bends down to give me my top.

I pulled it over my head and just before I walked out of the room I heard quiet sobs. I looked back to see Camila sitting there looking at me with tears rushing down her face.

"Please don't leave." She begs.

"I'll never leave you." I say walking over to her and holding her in my arms.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
if you have any suggestions for this story please comment below or message.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.