Date

Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello was spotted entering a restaurant for their 'date'. *Picture attached
The manager of the restaurant told us that Lauren sang to Camila. Aparently Lauren called the manager and asked for a private room so she could perform a special song for her. We're not sure what the song was about, but we're sure it was a love song. We are dying to hear the song and we know you guys are too. Hopefully she releases or performs it for her fans soon.

"We're here." I hear Lauren say placing her hand on my knee.
We were about to get out of the car but Lauren quickly pulled my arm.
"There are paparazzi outside. Will you be ok?"

"As long as I'm with you, I'm perfect. I'll just ignore them." I say giving her hand a slight squeeze.
As soon as we step out there are flashing lights everywhere that I look.

"Lauren are you and Camila dating?"

"Are you single Lauren?"

"Do you love your fans?"

"Camila, over here."

"Are you and Lauren dating."

That's all that could be heard. Every single on of the paparazzis were asking us questions and it was getting too much for me.

"Just keep you head down. The doors are just over there." Lauren whispers in my ear. I turn my head to look at her and give her a nod.
We finally make it into the restaurant and it's beautiful.

"Is this place ok?" She asked me and you could tell she was insecure about it. She has no reason to be.

"It's beautiful Lauren. You didn't have to go through all of this just for me you know."

"It's know I never." She said.
"But your important and special to me. You deserve the best and I'm going to try to give you the best."

"As long as I'm with you, I'm getting the best things. I don't need fancy restaurants. All I need is you and fatty foods." I say making her laugh.

"Come on. We need to go to our table."

We get to a table that it behind a door. It's closed off from everyone else, but I really like it. The scenery it absolutely beautiful.

"Do you know what you want?" I hear Lauren asked.

"Can I just get a steak and salad." I say. Once she gave the waiter our order the food came shortly after. During us eating we made conversation. We talked about little things. It was like I was talking to Lauren Jauregui, not pop star Lauren Jauregui.

"Before we go, I have something for you"
She says standing up and walking behind a curtain. She comes out with a guitar and I give her a odd look.
"Don't say anything, just listen. Listen to every single word. Please."

I watch as she takes a deep breath before looking me in the eyes and singing.

"Yeah, everytime, you come around me
My heart starts pounding
It's like a clock
Tick-tock Tick-tock
You wound me up
Wouldn't want it any other way
You're so sweet and so gracious, smile's contagious
Water color eyes like sky so spacious
And I can't concentrate
You won't hear me complain

Yes you're perfect, you're perfect
You make me nervous
You're worth it, you're worth it
You give me purpose
Again and again, you don't even have to try
Because, because, you're always on my mind
Mind

Well it's been a couple weeks now
Still can't sleep now
Everything I do makes me think of you
Wanna reach out
And tell you that you're beautiful
And I think I'm going crazy, baby just maybe
You could be the one that I'm looking for to save me, wake me
I got it bad and that ain't good
I wouldn't change it if I could

Yes you're perfect, you're perfect
You make me nervous
You're worth it, you're worth it
You give me purpose
Again and again, you don't even have to try
Because, because, you're always on my mind
Mind

you're perfect, you're perfect

You make me nervous
You're worth it, you're worth it
You give me purpose
Again and again, you don't even have to try
Because, because, you're always on my mind
Mind, mind, you're always on my mind

you're perfect, you're perfect
you're perfect, you're perfect"

She finished singing and I never realised I was crying until she said.

"No don't cry. Was it really that bad?" She asked putting the guitar down and wrapping her arms around me.

"No it isn't that. The song was beautiful." I say which makes her smile like a idiot.

"It was for you incase you never realised." She says laughing nervously. Almost as though she was scared that I would like the song.

"Thank you." I say kissing her on the lips.

"I also have something to ask you. I don't know if this is too soon, but it feels so right. When I'm around you I turn into a nervous wreck. I never thought you would have such an important place in my heart when we first met. You've changed the way that I look at things, but for the better. You make me a better me. You make me feel things that I was always afraid to feel. I think I'm falling for you Camz, so that's why I want to make us official. I don't want you to be with anyone else. I see a future for us and that might sound stupid but it's true. I can't risk you ever slipping away from me, because if you did I think I'll loose a part of me. Do you see what I mean. You make me say all this shit. Anway, Camila will you be my girlfriend?" If you could feel my heart beat right now, it would feel like a sledgehammer. (sorry)
I'd be suprised if Lauren couldn't hear how loud and fast my heart was beating.
I never thought that this day would come.

"Yes."

Writer's note

Hi, I hope you guys liked this chapter. If you have any ideas about how you want this story to go, please let me know.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤