Holiday

@LaurenJauregui: Can't wait to go back to Spain :D

@LaurenJauregui: This time will be more special because I'm able to take the most amazing person ever with me!

@LaurenJauregui: I hope your bags are packed for tomorrow @camilacabello97

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui
Of course they are! As soon as we got of Skype I started packing :D

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

@NormaniKordei: @LaurenJauregui Tell the girl to get of her phone. We need to go shopping.
*Picture attached

@LaurenJauregui: @NormaniKordei Awe, she looks so cute!

@NormaniKordei: @LaurenJauregui
I love you boo
(Camila's voice)

@LaurenJauregui: @NormaniKordei
:'D

I noticed that Camila hadn't tweeted me for a while so I decide to go onto her account to see if she's still online.

@camilacabello97: Me and Lauren are going to get married soon ;)

@Laurenismine: @camilacabello97 No your fucking not! Lauren's mine!! You don't deserve her. Your just using her for fame and money.

@camilacabello97: @Laurenismine Firstly it's *You're just.
Secondly why would I use her for fame when I don't like how people treat you when you are.
And thirdly, I don't care about money. I have never once asked Lauren to buy me anything. I earn my own money, it may not be a lot but I'm happy.

I smiled to myself knowing that Camila is finally sticking up for herself. I love her and I'm glad she's fighting back to the haters.

@LaurenJauregui: @Laurenismine Please don't say things that are false. Camila has never once mentioned my money or even asked for any. She doesn't like the fame side to our relationship but deals with it for me.

@LaurenJauregui: I don't expect you guys to like mine and Camila's relationship, but please respect it and respect us as human beings.

@LaurenJauregui: We do see the things that you guys say.

@LaurenJauregui: I just want to say thank you to everyone that has shown support towards my relationship. I love you guys so much never forget that!

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui You're amazing. I wish there were more people like you in this world.

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 I wish there were too, but some people are just too narrow minded to take over people's feelings into consideration.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui
PREACH IT!!

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97
I love you <3

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui I love you too <3

Writer's note

Hi guys!
I know it's short but it's because I've update twice today.
The next chapter will be longer but I'm not sure when it will be updated.
I have so much revision to do for January so I'm sorry if I'm unable to update everyday.
If you have any suggestions for this story please comment below or message me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.