Why?

Zayn Malik and Lauren Jauregui has broken up! Zayn confirmed their break up very calmly when a fan tweeted him and asked him about Lauren.
Lauren also had a few things to say about the break up, but there doesn't seem as though there is any bad blood between the two. Lauren has already told her fans that Zayn will still be apart of the baby's life. We are super glad to hear this. We are still hoping that the pair can rekindle their romance.
Tell us what you think about this story.
Join us again tomorrow for some more juicy stories.

Flashback

@LaurenJauregui: Morning beauties. How are you all?

@LernIsSex: Can you ease post a selfie?

@LaurenJauregui: LernIsSex *Picture attached
:)

I felt myself starting to feel sick again but shrugged it off. I started scrolling through Twitter again but had to quickly run to the toilet. I got there just in time because as soon as I knelt down sick was coming out of my mouth.

After cleaning myself up I went back downstairs and picked up my phone. I saw a lot of Tweets that said that me and Zayn had broken up. I haven't said anything to anyone, so maybe he has. I click onto his account to see a number of tweets about us.

@zaynmalik: Love sucks.

@Zaurenisbabe: @zaynmalik But at least you have Lauren so that's not true.

@zaynmalik: @Zaurenisreal Me and Lauren aren't together anymore.

@AmyisLove: @zaynmalik This better not be true!! Please tell me your lying!

@zaynmalik: @AmyisLove Me and Lauren are better being friends than we are being in a relationship.

@JaureguiBaby: @zaynmalik You are still going to take care of her and the baby right?

@zaynmalik: @JaureguiBaby Of course I will be. That will never change.

I decided to write a Twitlong explaining it.

@LaurenJauregui: Me and Zayn aren't together anymore but we are still friends. Nothing will be changing between us. He will still remain a huge and important part in my life. He will still be apart of our baby's life, us breaking up does not change that. You might be wondering why we did break up, that is very personal. All I will say is things happen in relationships that causes people to drift away. Also, when you have been friends with someone for such a long time you realise that being friends is the best thing. Sometime people get feelings mixed up, it's natural.
Before you say anything, I am not in a relationship and I don't think I will be for a log while.
So that is all that I wanted to explain to you guys. I hope everything is clearer and all your questions have been answered.
I hope you have a great day chickens.
(Morning sickness sucks)

Once I tweeted it I saw that a lot of people were very understanding about it. Some people were upset and others were still confused. Zayn rt my tweet as well and tweeted me.

@zaynmalik: @LaurenJauregui My mum told me she had really bad sickness with me. If you need me just call me.

@LaurenJauregui: @zaynmalik Thank you <3

I saw a few people tweeting me and asking about the baby so I responded to a few.

@Zayn1D: @LaurenJauregui When do you find out what you're having?

@LaurenJauregui: @Zayn1D We find out in 2 weeks! I'm so excited!!! :D

@JustinsBitxh: @LaurenJauregui Will Zayn be coming with you?

@LaurenJauregui: @JustinsBitxh Of course he will!

@Laurisbabe: @LaurenJauregui: What gender do you want?

@LaurenJauregui: @Laurisbabe I actually don't mind. I think Zayn wants a boy though.

I decided that, that was enough questions to answer. I wasn't feeling too well so I decided to go take a nap.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
What gender do you want the baby to be?
If you have any suggestions for this story please comment below or message me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.