Part 14

Next morning

It ws 8 am, kiara came out of washroom after having a shower wearing a white tee nd blue denims... Her hairs all wet.... She stoot in frnt of dressing nd started drying her hairs up when smone knocked d door "who's dis??" She asked "its me" came a reply in drowsy voice.... She opened d door nd found darshan dere.... In pajamas wid messy hairs nd sleepy eye.... He passed his phone to her "mom" he said.... She took d phone nd signed him to come in.... She started talking to his mom.... He sat on d couch nd in no moments fallen asleep wid his mouth open in a perfect o.... She ws busy in talking whn she noticed him.... She tried hard bt it ws tough fr her to control her laughter so she quickly bid a bye to his mother.... Hung d phone nd started laughing looking at him bt in a low voice so as not to wake him up.... She thought fr a second nd then picked her phone up to click pictures of him 'ohhh.... My sleeping beauty" she chipped while clicking his pix wid different angles.... After being satisfied wid d photo session she decided to wake him up... "Darshan" she said bt it doesn't affected him "darshan.." She again said wid a lil high pitch bt again no reply.... "Darshan...." She said shaking him a lil nd dis time he replied "mom plzz lemme sleep kiara ko khud phone kr lo ab aap" he murmered in his sleep again making her laugh.... "Darshan its me.... Kiara" she said shaking him lightly wid his shoulders..... Dis time he woke up wid a jolt nd looked at her.... He ws blank fr a second.... Then he remembered why he came here.... He sat properly "gud morning" she chipped wid a playful smile "gud morning" he replied in a heavy voice rubbing his eyes "ho gai baat??" He asked nd she nodded in yess "i donno jb unhe tmse baat krni hoti hai to mujhe kyu phone krti hai...." He said in an irritated tone nd she smiled looking at him.... She passes him his phone. "Aaj meeting hai.... 12 bje" he told her nd she hummed.... "Main fresh hokar aata hun fir breakfst krne chalenge" he said nd she again hummed..... 

After smtime he came back nd dey went to have breakfst......

NOTE:  COMMENTS PLZZZ