Part 83

He left from there.. his mind cursing his heart.. it wasn't that he didn't trust kiara.. but something was there which his heart wasn't ready to accept.. he tried a lot to behave normal when he saw kiara hugging rahul.. but couldn't.. He didn't know what to do.. he knew that rahul is important for kiara.. he's her best friend and he didn't want to ruin their friendship.. but it was difficult for him to share his love.. his heart ached when he saw them.. the presence of any other man in kiara's life was hard for him to digest..

It was seven in the evening when kiara called Darshan.. 

"Hey doll" he said as he picked up

"What the hell is wrong with you Darshan!.. kab se phone kr rhi hun main.. kitne msgs kiye!.. ek reply to kar sakte the!" She yelled...

"Woh.. mai So rha tha " he chipped

"So rhe the!.. like seriously Darshan!.. do you have any idea Mai kitna pareshaan ho gai thi.."

"I..I m sorry kiara" he sighed..

"Please batao mujhe Darshan.. kya problem hai.. you've never behaved like this.. please share it with me" she said clamly.. he sensed tension in her voice..

"Hey don't worry kiara. Kuch nhi hua.. I m coming okay.. let's have dinner together " he said.. 

"Okay..come soon. I miss you darsh.. and I love you " she said

"I love you too kiara.. get ready okay.." said Darshan and they hung up the call.

Kiara sighed as the line disconnected but soon a little smile crept her lips.. his behaviour was bothering her.. the way he left in the morning gave birth to many questions inside her.. but the plan of having dinner together gave her relief.. 

She got ready within 30 minutes.. he came and they went to a Chinese restaurant.. they ordered whatever they wanted and were waiting for the food to come.. they we're talking normally.. none of them wanted to discuss about what happened in the morning..

 "Wese kiara.. tumhe yaad hai na kal kya hai?" He asked taking a sip of water.. "kal... 26th December hai" she said "aur?" He asked "aur... Wednesday hai" she replied "aur?" He asked.. irritated.. "aur kal tumhari barbaadi ka pehla din hai" she shrieked.. "kya?.. kyu?" He asked.. confused.. "kyunki kal.. Raval Industries me mera pehla din hai" she finally said what he wanted to hear.. "drama queen!" He giggled shaking his head.. just then the waiter came with the food.. they had their dinner.. talking to each other.. And then went to their respective homes.. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤