Part 84

It's 9:15 in the morning.. Darshan noticed kiara tapping her foot.. he looked at her face.. her lower lip curled inside her mouth.. she's looking straight.. "hey.. are you nervous?" He asked... a playful smile on his face.. she looked at him "Mr Raval aap please saamne dekhenge... mera abhi marne ka koi plan nhi hai" she snapped as he was driving and she was sitting next to him.. he looked at the road.. smirking.. "or haan.. I m not nervous.. I m excited!" She shrieked.. he looked at her.. grinning.. she shrugged a bit.. "haan.. matlab thodi nervous hun.. woh to har koi hota hai na" She said.. his grin got wider.. "now stop giving me these kinda looks" she snapped rolling her eyes.. he laughed..

Soon they reached there.. the gatekeeper salute them and they entered in.. he held her hand and smiled looking at her.. she smiled back..  "don't worry.. everything will be fine okay.." he chipped lovingly.. she nodded and they walked ahead.. people looking at them.. greeting them.. They passed the cubicles and he took her to his Cabin.. 

"So.. this is my cabin" he told her.. she looked at each and everything briefly.. It was painted blue and white.. his pictures hanging on the walls.. a big table was there surrounded by few chairs.. kiara took some steps toward the table and smiled as she found a photo frame there holding their photo which they clicked in Paris.. "beautiful" she chirped looking at him.. Just then they heard a knock at the door of the cabin.. "come!" Darshan said and a man entered.. "good morning sir.. good morning ma'am" said the man.. "good morning" Darshan and Kiara both chipped at the same time.. They smiled looking at each other.. "kiara he's Varun. My PA" Darshan said.. "ohh.. hi Varun" Kiara chipped.. "hiii ma'am" Varun smiled.. "sir your meetings..." "ahh!.. we'll talk about it later Varun".. Darshan cuts Varun in between.. "sure sir" Varun smiled and left..

COMMENTS PLEASE