Part 50

As she opened d message d lights again went off... She looked up bt then again looked at d screen of her phone nd read d message.... "Walk ahead grl... To d bright spot there... Right in frnt of u" she again looked up nd found a round bright spot... It ws about 30 steps away... She smiled lukin at it nd started walking fastly... It ws dark... Bt still she could see some pillar like structures there... As she reached there.... White spot light started falling on her wid petals of red rose.... She spread her arms.... Smiling.... Her excitement... Her happiness went to another level.... Jst den she heard some footsteps coming to her frm behind... She turned smiling... She found his figure coming to her bt couldn't saw him clearly as it ws still dark... "Darsh.." She whispered smiling... As she took his name d lights turned on... She looked around... It ws so damn beautiful... Her eyes poped out nd smile widened... It ws a big circular shaped platform wid conical roof on pillars... D white painted pillars were decorated wid red heart shaped balloons nd lights... She turned around and saw everything wid amazement... Suddenly d glittery golden curtains between d pillars falls off wid some more red rose petals... Now nothing could be seen of outside... D lights inside were bright still romantic... She again turned nd found him standing jst in frnt of her... Wearing a black suit wid white shirt inside... Black shining shoes... His hair perfectly set... His watch in his left hand... He ws looking nothing less than a prince... She looked at him still smiling "Darsh..." She ws about to say something bt couldn't as he put his finger on her lips.... His eyes lookin directly into hers... Suddenly d happy... Smiling Kiara turned into an intense one... Her smile disappeared nd eyes got lost in his.... He removed his finger pushing her lower lip down... His hand went throught his shoulder to take her hand... He held her hand tightly... Their eyes still lost in one anothers.... He pulled her hand up wid his nd interwined his fingers wid hers... He broke d eye contact nd looked at their hands... She kept on looking at his eyes for some moments bt den followed his gaze nd started lukin at their interwined fingers... They kept on standing like that for some moments.... He looked at her face... Her eyes glued to their hands.... Her lips slightly parted frm each other... Her skin... Shining white... He kept on adoring her nd den went on his knees still holding her hand... Their eyes met again... Nd....

NOTE:  YIPPIEEE.... WE COMPLETED 50 PARTS GUYS.... I M SO SO SO... HAPPY.... KEEP GIVING UR LOVE ND SUPPORT....   LOVE U ALL :))