Part 70

Its been 50 minutes since they reached to the party and 30 minutes since Darshan and kiara are missing... Samar is looking for them.. but they are nowhere to be found.. he called them but they aren't picking up.. many young business tycoons enjoying the party.. living the moment.. loud music driving them crazy.. they are dancing.. playing games.. gossiping.. and having fun in any manner they can.. 

     Samar thought that they must be having fun somewhere so he sat on a chair drinking his juice.. he was thinking about something he found both of them standing next to each other in front of him with wide smile on their faces.. "kaha the tum dono??.. Maine kitne call kiye.. ek baar reply to karma chahiye na" he said getting up from his chair and moving to them.. Darshan and kiara gave a look to each other.. and nodded "3.. 2..1" they did a countdown and both shifted.. creating a gap btwn them.. and there stands a beautiful girl.. wearing a beautiful white full length gown with some golden work on the waist.. her hairs in a messy bun with some strands falling on her face.. her light brown eyes.. sparkling and a cute smile on her lips coated with peach  colour.. Samar standing in front of her..  his eyes popped out looking at her.. Darshan and kiara smiling widely lookin At them.. Darshan took the glass half filled with juice from his hand and the next moment.. Samar jumped over the girl taking her in his embrace.. "I.. I  love you Amaya" was what he could only say At that point of time.. "I love you too.. and I missed you" she chipped rubbing his back.. tears forming in their eyes.. Darsh and kiara looked at each other and smiled.. seeing them happy.

"Bhai.. bhabi se mil liya ho to.. hum bhi yahin hain " kiara said as she smelled the situation getting senty "arre kiara.. ab Bhai ko bhabi mil gai.. ab hamari kya value!!.. chalo hm chalte hain " Darsh said.. put his hand around kiara's neck and they started leaving.. When Samar stopped them "arre nautankiyon.. waapis aao" he yelled..  laughing.. still side hugging Amaya.. they turned and walked to them "what Bhai!!.. aapko hum yaad hain!!.. srsy?" Kiara said.. doing her nautankis "shut up kiara.. chanta khaegi" samar said "haww.. bhabi dekho.. bhai kese bolra hai" kiara complained to amaya.. "koi ni kiara.. tumhare Bhai ki na.. hum ghar chalke achhe se class lenge" Amaya said patting kiara shoulder.. "pakka?" Kiara asked "promise" amaya said winking while Samar making faces and Darshan smiling looking at them...