Part 72

They moved to the dance floor and started dancing.. the song 'as long as you love me ' playing loud with some beats mixed in it.. his hands having firm grip on her waist and her hands on his shoulders.. they smiling looking at each other.. but her eyes again and again moving to their left with a frustrated look on her face.. "what happened kiara!!.. what's there?" He asked.. his gaze not leaving her eyes.. "darsh look ... that girl.. she is continuously staring you!!" Kiara frowned.. "Ohhoo.. so someone is jealous!!" Darsh said teasing her.. "jealous!! Huh!!" Kiara nagged rolling her eyes.. "so what's the problem!!" He asked with a playful smile on his face.. "nothing.. but just look at her.. she's looking so cheap!!" Kiara snapped "which girl?" Darshan asked still looking into Kiara 's eyes.. "there.. wo pink wali " Kiara told him signing him to look in the direction of the girl using her eyes.. Darshan looked in the direction she was pointing and found a girl wearing a short pink dress.. the girl was looking at him with a smile on her face.. "c'mon.. she isn't looking that bad" Darshan said casually and smiled back at the girl.. "What!!!.. what you just did Mr Darshan Raval!!" Kiara frowned taking two three steps back.. anger visible on her face.. Darshan looked at her.. "what??.. what happened?" He asked confused.. "as if you don't know!!" She snapped looking away "I really don't know kiara.. what have i done?" He asked "you just smiled at the girl Jo tumhe... I don't know kesi nazar se dekhri hai!!" She yelled "baby I was just.." Darshan said moving closer to her.. but she didn't let him speak.. "what!!.. just what!!.. you know what.. just go and dance with her.. and stay away from me" kiara nagged walking away showing him her back.. "Kiara..  I was just joking baby.. I mean.. you we're right.. she is cheap and she is ugly.. please listen to me.. where are you going.. I m sorry Kiara..  I smiled at her just to tease you... please listen to me Kiara" he kept on following her saying all this.. stopping her but she didn't stop.. she moved to the drink section and Darshan followed her "why you came here baby?" Darshan asked as she sat on one of the stools.. "how may I help you ma'am?" Asked the bar tender.. "Vodka please" kiara ordered "what.. vodka!!" Darshan exclaimed.. his eyes popped out.. "Kiara you aren't having it.. you get it?" He tried to stop her but she being stubborn not ready to listen to him.. she was about to drink it but he held her hand "Kiara plzz stop it.. Mai Samar Bhai ko kya bolunga?" He pleaded "you can't stop me okay.. I can handle myself.. you better stay away!" She shrieked and in no moments gulped down the glass filled with vodka.. making weird faces.. "ho gaya.. ab chale" he asked.. irritated "Tum jao na.. maine roka kya tumhe!" She snapped and asked the bar tender for another shot.. "Kiara!!  Are you out of your mind!.. we aren't alone here.. Samar Bhai bhi hain!.. what would I answer him that how I got his sister drunk!!" Darshan frowned.. Kiara gave him a deadly look and gulped down another glass.. Darshan didn't said anything.. just held her hand and started pulling her from there.. she kept on strugling with his grip but he didn't left her.. Anger clearly visible on his face...  just then his phone buzzed. He stopped aand took out his phone leaving her hand.. he looked at the screen which showed 'Samar Bhai calling..' he sighed and took the call...