Part 103

Darshan's POV:

Its still dark. But this night has brought a new light in our lives. My world feels complete now. Her being in my arms.. Its a different feeling. I don't know how to explain it! I want this night to be as long as it can be. Watching her sleeping, wrapped in my arms, best feeling ever I can say. 

"I love you Kiara" I chipped and kissed her soft hairs.

Kiara's POV:

Love is invisible! It can only be felt. But today.. Today I have seen love! I have seen love in his eyes. I have seen love in its purest form. He loves me infinitely and I've felt it in his touch. I don't know what good deeds I have done to get him. To get his love! Being in his arms feels so safe. He owns me now. I belong to him and only him. 

I was lost in my thoughts when "I love you Kiara" he whispered near my ear and Kissed my head. He's awake! I lifted my head up from his chest and looked at his face. His eyes are already looking at me. 

"Jag rhi ho?" He asked in his super intense voice. His messy hairs looks so sexy. "Hmm" I kissed his jawline and hummed. He closed his eyes. His brown dry lips parted a bit. His soothing glances giving a different sense of satisfaction to my heart. "I love you too darsh" I told him and the next moment, found his dark brown eyes looking deep into mine. His plain face slowly turned into a smiling one! Seeing him smiling, I can say that he liberates positivity and happiness in the atmosphere through his smile. He has got some magical powers to make everything wonderful and I'm lucky enough to have him!

"You're okay na Kiara?" He asked. His voice dipped in concern. "Hmm.. I'm okay" I said. "To fir soyi kyu nhi?" He asked. I can ask him the same question but I will not. I already know the answer! "Umm.. Mko bhookh lagi hai" I said and his smile widened. "Aaj hmne dinner nhi kiya na!" I pointed out. "Hmm.. Haan to ab?" He asked "ab?" I asked back placing my chin on his chest. "Let's have some coffee.. What say?" He suggested. Not bad! "Okay" I nodded. "Utthe?" He asked and I again nodded, smiling. 

I turned to the other side, wrapping the blue sheet around my frame. His love for blue is something I can never understand! I smiled taking my clothes when "wear this please" he said passing me his white shirt. I looked at him. He was wearing lower only. I felt my cheeks getting more warm seeing his bare chest. "Hmm" I blushed looking down and took his shirt. "Come soon" he whispered very near to my ear and left me with my red cheeks.

Darshan's POV:

I moved towards the kitchen and started preparing coffee for both of us. She came after two minutes, wearing my shirt. God! She looked so.. So cute! Her milky white skin shines like silver. She came closer to me. We both were quiet. Just smiling at each other. I prepared the coffee and poured it into two mugs. "Terrace?" I asked "sure" she said. 

We climbed up to the terrace. Its 4 am so its still dark. Cool breeze, touching us. Its cold here! We made a walk to the railing and started with our coffee. "Kiara?" I called her "hmm?" She hummed looking straight. "Tum sharma rhi ho?" I asked playfully as I noticed her hiding her eyes from me. "No.. Nhi to" she replied still not looking at me. "To fir itna blush kyu?" I asked decreasing the go between us. "Main... Main kahan blush karri hun!" She said blushing harder than before. "Achha" I asked getting very close to her. She finally looked into my eyes but with this her cheeks turned pure red in color. I started moving towards her lips with a smirk and her breaths became uneven. Ohh.. I'm loving this shy side of her. She doesn't usually behave like this. I kept on moving closer to her when "darsh coffee!" She snapped and I moved back quickly. Trying to figure out what just happened to her. She looked at my quick action and started laughing. I ruffled my hairs and smiled looking at her taking a sip of my coffee...

POV ends.

That night added new colours to their love. After two days they went back to Mumbai. Everything became perfect once again.. Every morning Darshan would pick up Kiara and they would work for the whole day together in the office. Darshan gave Kiara the responsibility of London's project as he had to look after his dream project. After knowing that Darshan had dislike for rahul , Kiara started to maintain some distance from him. Its wasn't that she stopped talking to him or started to ignore him.. But she always tried not to do anything that would bother Darshan. Darshan on the other side tried to make Kiara understand not to ruin her bond with rahul. He assured her that their friendship wouldn't make any difference between them now. But Kiara being Kiara stayed stubborn.

Days rolled by. Finally, the most awaited day of their lives was just a day far. Their marriage date was just a day far! The rituals had started. Guests had already arrived. All the preparations were done. Everyone was enjoying. Smiling faces could be seen all over the place. Everyone was excited for the marriage.. Especially the two hearts.. Who were dreaming of their new lives.. Dreaming of their new tomorrow.. Together! Holding each other's hand. Standing by each other at every step of their lives. They made many promises to each other and to themselves. Promise of being with each other.. Forever.. No matter what! Happiness is a small word to express their feelings. Everything was just perfect. They were going to start a new life with each other 💕💕💕💕💕💕