Part 101

Kiara's POV:

"Forget him.. You can't ever meet him now!" One of the goons shouted, throwing me on the floor. I can't see their faces. Its so dark here. "Please don't do this.. I can't live without Darshan" I pleaded only to receive a slap on my face. "Don't take his name if you want to keep your body and soul together!" He shouted pulling my hairs. "Ahh.. Darsh..an" I cried in pain. "Ese nhi maanogi hann!!.. Let's kill that Darshan first" another man mouthed. "No!!.. No please!" I again pleaded. "Der kardi tune!" The man said coming closer to me but then turned with a jerk and fired the gun "Darshan!!!" I shrieked and got up.. Darkness everywhere.. The only sound i can hear is of my unmanageable breathe.. My hand reached to my forehead and found sweat beads there. Nightmare!.. It was just a nightmare.. My mind tried to get control over my heart but it kept on thumping loudly against my chest. I felt a sudden pain in my throat and my eyes started flowing. I rubbed my chest to get relief but all in vain. i need him. I need to see him...

Darshan's pov:

I completed my work and turned off the lappy. I placed it at the side table and adjusted myself on the bed to catch some sleep. I switched off the light and closed my eyes.. Just then my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen. Why is Kiara calling me this late? Its 3 am! Maybe she's missing me. I smiled at my thought and picked up the phone. 

"Hey princess" I said

"Da..hh" she couldn't say. What happened to her! Why is her voice shivering! My heart frowned.

"Kya hua Kiara?" I asked 

"...." She didn't say anything but her sobs reached to my ears. Why is she crying!!

"Kiara bolo kya hua?" I sat up at my place. Her silence is killing me.

"Darshan.." Her voice broke down.

"Kiara.. Kiara where are you?" I asked. Negative thoughts started building up in my mind.

"Darsh.." She again took my name and bursted into tears. Her sobs grew louder. 

"Kiara plzz batao mujhe kya hua.. Kahan ho tum?" I asked getting down the bed. 

"Darshan mujhe tumhare paas aana hai" she managed to say.. Still crying.

"Kiara.. Baby hua kya hai?.. Tum theek ho right?" I asked.

"Mai theek hun Darshan.. But mujhe tumhare paas aana hai" she said. 

"Okay.. Mai abhi ticket book krta hun.. But please stop crying Kiara" I said. I don't know what happened to her suddenly. We talked about two hours ago. She was fine at that time.

"Hmm" she hummed. Trying to breath normally.

POV ends

Darshan booked ticket for her and again called her. He did not ask her about her sudden breakdown but made all possible efforts to sooth her. 

A sleepless night ended and a new morning hopped in. Kiara boarded the flight at 8 am. She used to get nightmares when she lost her mother. After that they stopped to scare her. But then why again they came to her? This question was scaring Kiara. She knew the pain of losing loved ones. This matter was very sensitive for her. She tried to compose herself but her heartbeat didn't come back to normal.

Finally the longest journey of her life came to an end as her plane landed. A driver came there to pick her up. She already knew that she wouldn't get Darshan at airport as he was busy with his meetings. She reached home and the same.. Warm welcome was given to her as well.

There Darshan on the other side tried to finish up the meetings as soon as possible. He was equally eager to meet Kiara as Kiara was to see him. He would have left everything if it was related to him only.. But it was related to many more people who trusted on him. Whose money was in his hands! He could not make them suffer. Finally at 7 pm he finished everything and headed back to home without wasting a second.

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE 😊😊😊😘😘😘