Part 94

Kiara was sitting on a chair. All her friend were dancing on a romantic track with their boyfriends. She sipped her orange juice and again looked here and there trying to find Darshan but couldn't. She sighed and thought of calling him but then dropped the idea thinking that he might  be busy with his friends. Just then "Dance??" She heard a voice and found a hand in front of her. She looked up.. It was Rahul. "No!" She said taking another sip. "Oh come on Kiara!.. Aunty ban kar mat baith!" He snapped. "You're calling me aunty?" Kiara asked raising her brows. "Yupp" He replied nodding his head. A playful smile on his face. "Pitega tu!" She said rolling her eyes and he giggled. "Chalo ab" He said and snatched the glass from her hand which was empty by then. "Mujhe nahi karna na!" She yelled. "Haan.. karegi bhi kyu! You have a boyfriend now.. oh sorry! Fiance.. ab meri kya zarurat?" He taunted and sat on the chair next to her. "Dramebaaz!" Kiara said giggling.. "Chalo" She said and he smiled. They walked to the dance floor and started dancing on 'ishqe di lat' laughing and talking.

On the other side Darshan entered the party hall, called a waiter and handed him the thing he was holding "Keep it somewhere and give it to me jab main bolun" Darshan ordered. "Okay sir" The waiter replied and left. Darshan's eyes started searching for Kiara with an excitement in them but he couldn't found her. He looked at the chairs, drink section but she was nowhere.. Finally he moved his gaze to the dance floor and his eyes rested there. He saw her dancing with Rahul. His one hand was on her waist and the other one was holding her hand.. he was saying something in her ear while she was laughing.

Darshan was looking at them. His breaths getting heavier while his heart frowning. For the first time, seeing her laughing was pinching his heart. Anger was building up inside him. He clutched his fist with his eyes turning red...

Seeing Kiara with Rahul always bothered him but he never complained as he didn't want to ruin their friendship. He always tried to accept them. He always smiled at them even if his heart was crying inside. But this was too much to take! Seeing them so close was something that he couldn't accept.

"Sir, you want anything?" a waiter said and Darshan's eyes shifted too him. His face showing his anger. He looked at the tray the waiter was holding and found fruit juices there. He looked at the waiter with his blood shot eyes, gritting his teeths and left..

It was 11 pm.. exactly 1 hour left for a new year to start. "pata nhi ye mere Mr. Raval kahan gae.." Kiara sighed still dancing "Kyu.. miss kar rhi hai kya?" Rahul said teasing her. She gave him a cold look just then he felt a vibration in his pocket. He left her and digged out her phone from his pocket. "Le.. lagta hai tere Mr Raval ko bhi teri yaad aa rhi hai" He giggled and She rolled her eyes on him. She took her phone and walked away from him. It was a message from him. She quickly  opened it 'meet me at the terrace' said the text. She smiled thinking that he might have planned some surprize for her. 'coming' she replied and got into the lift...

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE