Part 69

Darshan's pov:

I was waiting outside for her and Samar bhai to come.. it's cold here.. not much stars are visible due to dense clouds.. I rubbed my hands and looked at my watch which shows that it's 8:03 pm.. I haven't met her since last night.. my eyes are eager to see her angelic face.. hands are desperate to have hers in them.. I looked up at the window of her room when suddenly.. heard a soft voice giggling and talking.. I shifted my gaze to the source of the voice and... there comes my angel.. walking with Samar Bhai.. talking to him.. I looked at her breifly.. She is wearing the same blue dress I chose for her.. her hairs falling free like I said.. her shiny white skin.. her lips.. coated with cute pink colour..  her sandles.. perfectly going with her dress.. I was breathing heavily.. admiring her beauty.. when she looked at me and smiled.. and I  lost my breath completely.. Her eyes!!!!.. Looking deeper then ever.. her beautiful smile.. making her more beautiful.. i can spen my whole life looking at her like dis.. she raised her brows looking at me and I gulped the saliva down my neck.. she smirked looking at my reaction... but I couldn't take my eyes off her.. "darshan.. if you are done toh... hum chale!!" I heard but didn't reacted.. lost in her.. but she broke the eye contact and starts looking down.. laughing under her breath.. just then I realised that it was Samar Bhai..  I looked at him and he started laughing.. I didn't realised but they were standing in front of me since a long time.. I looked down and smiled blushingly.. "ab sharma mat mere Bhai... chal" he said and dragged me to the car.. I opened the back door for her.. she smiled and got in.. I settled on the driving seat and Samar Bhai sat next to me.. i adjusted the rear-view mirror and looked at her reflection in it.. she was already looking at me with her glittering eyes... oh God!! This girl belongs to me...  I smiled hard at my own thought and started the ignition... 

I was driving and stealing her glances through the mirror.. the whole way I just keep on playing one track again and again.. 'you're so beautiful'... when Samar Bhai said "kya baat hai darshan!! Ye track much zada hi pas and hai tumhe!!" He patted my back.. I think teasing me.. just then his phone buzzed.. I minimize the volume.. he talked and hung up.. his happiness went to another level.. his face lit up "kya hua Bhai.. kiska phone tha" kiara asked.. "Amaya... she said she is coming on 28th" he told us in cheerful voice... "what!! Really... awesome.. she'll be here in three days!!... I m so happy Bhai" she said..  her overwhelmed voice.. I looked at her and she too looked at me... we smiled at each other and soon.. after a journey of one and a half hour.. we reached to the party location..